Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump press conference today...

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    This just turned into funny! roflmao!
    Welcome to "Wolfy and Skeeter's comedy hour." Give everyone a bit of a reprieve from the crap going on in the world. A little laughter time to time helps cleanse the soul.

I have not watched any of the speeches of the President behind this business at Charlottesville.

This simply because like Charlottesville, it has turned into a mob gathering ..in this case a bunch of phonies/fakers in the news media trying to become by default the conscience of America. I don't trust them. They are now no different than two legged wildlife..the media... mob rule.

As far as I am concerned the media, in trying to become the default conscience of America, is destroying everything and anything American...and they do not intend to stop...with this happenstance.

The media has morphed into the mob itself...Two legged wildlife. Charlotseville II....so to speak.

I do not trust them.

Nor do I trust the body politic on this ..both political parties.

I applaud his press conference. He was strong and laid it out in plain English. He didn't allow the press to bully or interrupt.

"Both side were at fault. There were innocent people put in a dangerous situation because of a few." He called them all out on both sides. He is also correct in how he first responded to the riot. "Unlike the previous admin, I am not going to opinionate until I have the facts, Regardless who they are or what they represent." "Extremist violence of these groups do not represent the whole of the American people."

Agree with you here Camouflaged...and in particular that these groups on the left and the right no longer represent the whole of the American people but the left in particular are trying to so do by media/mob default.
    What concerns me is that over time...the media and phony body politic will put all of America on trial...for racism..as they tried to do after Travon Martin, Ferguson, Missouri, and Baltimore. If you watch carefully ..this is in fact the direction the MOB/media and body politic is migrating.

Oh..by the way ...I too do not think much of this fellow Krauthammer.

By HatetosayItoldyouo...

It only appears insane... It's quite calculated...

Agree very much with that statement.

The media ...is now become the mob...in America....no different from Antifa and BLM. In my mind and soul they are showing themselves clearly to be Ishmaelites....and not of Isaac.

My .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

A footnote to my previous post on this page...

About trial by press..and the circus or mob rule of which our media in this country has eroded or if you prefer...in line with Ishmaelie doctrine and practice....trial by press..by mob rule.

The press is obviously pyramiding the Charlottesville incident into trial by press...using or misusing the incident last weekend to put Trump and Company on public trial.

This to me is trial by press.

I bring up or reinforce this view via past history of which most of us remember and because I do not approve of trial by press ...particularly when no charges have been formally presented. This is mob rule because the press so obviously tries to "Manufacture or Create a bad guy" and a view which they can control in the public mind by manufacturing dissonance...cognative dissonance by which the media will attempt to steer or control the public by their unguarded and unthinking emotions...the willingness to reduce dissonance or discomfort. Be warned of this pattern going on at a level difficult to detect. It must be spiritually discerned...behind all the gas lighting going on via the media.

Trial by press..

Remember the Michael Vick business here in Virginia with the dog fighting???

I am not a Michael Vick fan..nor football fan...and tend to side with the animals..but....

I was quickly aware that this business morphed into trial by press/mob rule..and I did not approve of it.

Remember the Duke Lacrosse Team business...??

Same thing trial by press....mob rule...again I did not approve of the trial by press nor the mob rule.

The OJ Simpson trial became quickly trial by press and I did not approve of it way back then...I still don't approve of trial by press.

Travon Martin...trial by press..
    The incidents in Baltimore..trial by press
    The Ferguson, Mo. and Michael Brown..trial by press.

And here we have a repeat for political purposes....of trial by press..trial by the mobs stimulated and emoted into unthinking and radical actions by a whorish media practicing trial by press.

Be warned now...as this morphs into the trial by press of the entire America...and by race..not by a crime or by charges being levied. By manufactured racism.

Bewarned of this Ishmaelite Template...wherein the Truth does not matter..but only the lie...the demonic chaotic results to be gained from this trial by press...chaos.

Some of us know the father of lies...by name. But be aware you are witnessing the lie at work all around us by minions of liars with an investment in lies...demonic lies.

My .02,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Krauthammer reminds me of Prune Face, one of the thugs in the Dick Tracy comic strip series.

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

It won't end as long as it gets recognition via the media. That's a fact and that's what keeps them ramped up.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

This Shlt is like the plague. It's on every news station, including local stations and all of them are reporting " They " committed terrorist murder of an innocent protester.
    There was NO "they" driving that car. It was "one" insane idiot that couldn't control his obsession.
    I feel sympathy for the young girl. It should not have happened, but damnit. Report it the way it happened!

So has the drivers affiliation actually been determined? I've heard it both ways from generally trustworthy sources........
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    So has the drivers affiliation actually been determined? I've heard it both ways from generally trustworthy sources........
    I heard it both ways too....On a side note this has opened people's eyes.... Lots of folks think we are headed into a civil war.... It was the main topic at my work.....
    Live Free or Die