Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Trump press conference today...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...
    Posts
    9,087

    Default Trump press conference today...

    Wrapped up about an hour ago and the attacking press was in an absolute frenzy... Listened on the radio on the way into work... The Coup d tate is in full swing... No more Russia, now it's racism... I did look to post a pod on the presser but none up yet ... My fav is 'Trump equates George Washington to the KKK'... I almost thru my work computer thru a wall...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

    In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...
    Posts
    9,087

    Default

    Couple of my all time political pictures... Cronyism at it's best... The Progressives have been playing both sides for generations...

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yGIcQD9jid...983.jpgictures of

    http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/117...2BzVCItg%3D%3D
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

    In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

  3. #3

    Default

    What he was saying is, what about Jefferson? How about Washington? They both owned slaves. Do you want to tear down those as well? He wasn't equating. He was saying they all owned slaves. You can't erase history. It happened.
    I applaud his press conference. He was strong and laid it out in plain English. He didn't allow the press to bully or interrupt.

    "Both side were at fault. There were innocent people put in a dangerous situation because of a few." He called them all out on both sides. He is also correct in how he first responded to the riot. "Unlike the previous admin, I am not going to opinionate until I have the facts, Regardless who they are or what they represent." "Extremist violence of these groups do not represent the whole of the American people."


    Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    Wrapped up about an hour ago and the attacking press was in an absolute frenzy... Listened on the radio on the way into work... The Coup d tate is in full swing... No more Russia, now it's racism... I did look to post a pod on the presser but none up yet ... My fav is 'Trump equates George Washington to the KKK'... I almost thru my work computer thru a wall...
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Morgan County, Alabama
    Posts
    2,511

    Default

    We have entered a period...in my opinion, of total utter insanity. I can't believe it. Even Charles Krauthammer on Faux snews is gone fullblown sideways azzhat.
    Crazy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

    Jack said it best on " A Few Good Men " ................... " YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH " .. The left liberal asswipe pansy girly men just can't handle the truth, which is why they absolutely HATE Trump, which is why I love him, in spite of the fact he hasn't fixed health care yet.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweet Tennessee
    Posts
    2,232

    Default

    I was only able to catch a couple minutes of it today, what I heard made me proud of my president! Not sure about the throwing computer remark, of the snip it I heard, he was using Washington as an example. Maybe I didn't catch the full context though.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

  7. #7

    Default

    I watched it start to finish. He did not equate anyone to anything. He was ASKING a question to warrant an observation. You cannot erase history by destroying adamant objects simple because you disagree.

    As for Krauthammer, I have never liked that parrot. He has alway been political comic relief in my opinion. His sarcasm in humor form never impressed me as someone who takes his job as a real commentator seriously. He is in it for the sarcastic shock and aww response. A lot of people mistook his wheelchair as a badge of honor. Omitt the wheelchair and he'd be demoted.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...
    Posts
    9,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    What he was saying is, what about Jefferson? How about Washington? They both owned slaves. Do you want to tear down those as well? He wasn't equating. He was saying they all owned slaves. You can't erase history. It happened.
    I applaud his press conference. He was strong and laid it out in plain English. He didn't allow the press to bully or interrupt.

    "Both side were at fault. There were innocent people put in a dangerous situation because of a few." He called them all out on both sides. He is also correct in how he first responded to the riot. "Unlike the previous admin, I am not going to opinionate until I have the facts, Regardless who they are or what they represent." "Extremist violence of these groups do not represent the whole of the American people."
    The 'my fav' was 'tongue in cheek'
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

    In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...
    Posts
    9,087

    Default

    I must need to improve my skills of making a point...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

    In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    We have entered a period...in my opinion, of total utter insanity.
    Yes sir......
    Live Free or Die

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •