Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Immigrants on my last nerve....

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Oh so you were a military Janitor? Lol
    You're not supposed to know that. I have to go shoot you now. LOL!

Lmao
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Many of these illegals came from extremely poor places or conditions. No door on mud house. dirt floor, no water, no plumbing. This is the problem with these people. They have no desire to assimilate. I have a small trashcan in each stall of my bathrooms so that the majority of them don't throw their dirty paper in the back corner of the stall. It's their custom in Mex.

Back in the 80's I took boats into Mx maybe omitting paying their import tax, but that's speculation. I saw villages bathing in the river, men in one area, and women a little further one way or other. Standing buck naked as I drove by. Truly a third world country. Same with Somalis coming in, that have no idea what kitchen appliances are used for.

Oh another thing to pizz off most. I saw it in Laredo frequently. After wading through the dirty diapers left around the parking lot, you enter whatever store. Now Mx nationals shopping in our stores complete their transactions, and one takes the goods out to the car. "Chiveras" buy trunk and pickup bed loads of toilet paper or paper towels to take back to resell. So from the register, a person takes the sales ticket to the office or returns counter, presents a Mx citizenship proof, DL, or maybe passport, whatever, and is handed back the tax that they paid.

Pretty nice of us, don't you think?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Yeah I know chip no Assimilation needed as far as those are concerned. But I've also known many very poor folks here in the states that are Not Nasty people. They are clean decent folks in poverty. 3rd world nastiness needs to stay right where it is born/bred if they don't want to conform when coming here. Nasty M'rF'ing animals in my opinion!! And need to be treated as such...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Plenty of room up here
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Oh so you were a military Janitor? Lol
    No, he was the cook......

I really don't see much of a change coming to what we had at one time.

Meaning the legal immigrates that come with a purpose to climb the ladder and have a better life here in the USA.
    Last edited by Nicor; 08-15-2017 at 05:48 PM.

My community is mostly white, is rare to see a black person in Wal-Mart here, there are a lot of season labor because we are a huge tobacco producer. Trust me when I say that there are plenty of nasty make you puke white people.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    No, he was the cook......

I really don't see much of a change coming to what we had at one time.

Meaning the legal immigrates that come with a purpose to climb the ladder and have a better life here in the USA.
    My boss is retired Seabee. Obviously he has that can do / fix anything attitude.

He don't like it when I tell him to fix lunch
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Plenty of room up here
    thats perfect! We'll send all the Nasty II's and Nasty White M'rF'rs up there! Lol

[QUOTE=orangetom1999;740901]My lady friend wants me to take her t o Luray Caverns.in Northern Virginia....Quote]

OT, Pick a off season and go to Luray Caverns. I enjoy caves when I get the chance. We did a good portion of the Blue Ridge Parkway several years ago and camped for a few days not far from the caverns. So one day we went and did the tour. For a smaller cave, it is one of the better one I have been in. The formations are spectacular. Be sure and take a good camera with you. We failed to and almost did a second tour to get pictures. Just take an off season trip.
    We always vacation where ever we go in spring or summer when school is in session. I hate crowds and try to avoid every chance I get. But the best you can do, sometimes just ain't good enough.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13