Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KJ Un's disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent.

As much as the left hates Trump, they would be happy to blame a self inflicted NK Nuke attack By KJU, on Trump without question.

Call it intuition but I don't think KJU intends to fire a nuke on the US. I have this gut feeling he plans to nuke NK with a made in the USA missles after he goes into hiding. Trump admin will be blamed.

Kim hates Trump because Trump defaced him openly. KIM becomes a living martre. Trump is removed from office and becomes a war prisoner.
    Not so far fetched if you study the mind of the Kim family.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 08-14-2017 at 10:39 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

KJU lost nothing by saying he would not launch that strike on Guam. It just gives him more time to perfect his missiles to make them even better and he continues to perfect his nukes to make them better and stronger. When he thinks he is ready he will attack, likely the USA, SK, and Japan at the same time. He could likely kill millions of people and his name would go down in history.

You think not? Seriously?
    Hi, he lost face. That's a fate worse than death for a N. KOREAN. Especially a leader.
    I have read too many document on refugees for NK to think otherwise.

James Clavell's Shogun is a great example even though it's not Korea. It's the Japan's. Same culture though.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I think SHTF is just about to happen on a global scale...too bad it comes down to one dictator who refuses to take his meds.

I hope you guys are ready, and prepared. I can actually see him making it happen during the eclipse event next week, this would ensure the most media coverage, and ruin a bright spot (pardon the pun) in American history.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Who knows. Hell, he might launch on SK for all we know. Someone as crazy as KJU could launch on his own country and blame it on the US to cause an uproar, while he is in hiding in another country.

Hmmmm...interesting point Camouflaged. This pattern sounds reminiscent of the Left, Antifa, their hidden backers, and others.......Ishmaelites.

My .02,

Orangetom

The North Korea leader never said he was going to launch missiles at Guam. One of his generals said that the military would assemble a plan for a missile display or attack on Guam and present their plan to their great leader who would decide either yes or no on the plan. Obviously this was Kim speaking through this general. He did it this way so he had an easy out. I believe he never ever intended to do the Guam thing. It was all just talk 'by his military'. He comes out as the cooler head in not provoking an enemy. I don't think he lost face, he actually showed wise judgement as a cool headed leader. Or that was his plan anyway.

You just don't get it, and I understand why, but you are not paying attention to the content of the threat. You seem to be paying more attention to the propaganda that will lead you into harms way.
    That kind of thinking not only puts you and yours in danger, but everyone else as well.
    Youth disguises the truth but it's not always intentional.

This just reeks of Red Dawn..
    -Dr. Ferdifer MD

I think it's much deeper than that.
    This isn't about conquering a country. This is more about conquering an ideology.

Camouflaged, I know you and I agree on countless things but at the same time we are different people and see some things slightly different.

The USA faces many threats. And those threats are real. We (as a family) have prepared for this to the best of our ability.
    But a person cannot always be running around with their hair on fire.
    I do think North Korea is real threat. I might see it as a different threat than you do, but real none-the-less.
    I do not think North Korea is ready to start a war with us. They know their strength and ours. Personally I do not believe NK has the ability at this time to inflict real damage to the US mainland. I think if they could do that they would have already. I think as soon as NK has the ability to cause a wide-spread EMP on the USA they will just do it. No bolster leading up to it. Just one day the situation is normal and the next day they launch every missile they have on the USA, South Kprea, and Japan.
    I just don't think that will happen this week.