Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: State Of Emergency Declared In Virginia After Clashes At Far-Right Rally

Suggesting he is a White Supremacist? Lol I can guarantee they already know the driver is a flaming Libtard and are lying and covering it up so far.

Add- it don't take but 2 minutes to get on his FB page to tell you who he is...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Someone look him up....

"Regional Jail officials identified the suspect as 20-year-old Alex Fields, of Ohio."

Add- FB took his page down. Somewhere it stated he was a registered Republican in 2016. If he was a Republican I find it hard to believe FB would have taken down his page....
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 08-12-2017 at 09:05 PM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I'm furious watching judge jea nine, completely putting it all on the "white supremacist", when there is plenty of eyewitness accounts suggesting otherwise.

This is what I fear of a "revolution" or whatever you wish to call the taking back of America, the patriots will always be the bad guys unless the other side is completely exposed for their lies.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

and of course. This is the weekend I go out of town and don't bring the armory with me trying to travel lite.
    Vox Populi!

Last edited by flock6; 08-12-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Really ???? This has NOTHING to do with " white supremacists " . Come on folks . You all really believing the bull$hit crap the MSM is putting out , including Fox news, the New Chicken noodle network, watered down Clinton news ? The Virginia Militia initiated this to protect an Historical landmark, which if anybody who has ever read a REAL history book knows the civil war was NOT fought about slavery, but about states rights against an oppressive, over-reaching federal government, this has nothing to do with the KKK or racism as the news networks would have us believe. This is about freedom, and we are sick and tired of the liberal pansy ass mother f'ers re-writing history to claim victim status.

It's about frickin time. This won't be the end of it, only the beginning, and it will be coming to a town near you. I'm locked and loaded , bring em on.

Well that's all they've made this out to be! I'm not racist, I'm not defending the supremacist hate only their rights. As I'm bouncing through the news channels I'm watching our rights diminish right before my eyes. This is infuriating!

They're (media) judging without due process and blaming anyone not on afreaka side (aka white supremacist) for the death as a group. I need to turn on Mickey mouse or something.

Nicely stated bambam,

Really ???? This has NOTHING to do with " white supremacists " . Come on folks . You all really believing the bull$hit crap the MSM is putting out , including Fox news, the New Chicken noodle network, watered down Clinton news ? The Virginia Militia initiated this to protect an Historical landmark, which if anybody who has ever read a REAL history book knows the civil war was NOT fought about slavery, but about states rights against an oppressive, over-reaching federal government, this has nothing to do with the KKK or racism as the news networks would have us believe. This is about freedom, and we are sick and tired of the liberal pansy ass mother f'ers re-writing history to claim victim status.

It's about frickin time. This won't be the end of it, only the beginning, and it will be coming to a town near you. I'm locked and loaded , bring em on.

I have refrained until now on posting in regards to this event.

I am extremely disappointed in our governor here in Virginia. As far as I am concerned he helped agitate this event to what it became by his statements before Saturday when all of this went down.

He put a lot of police in jeopardy by the manner in which he agitated and encouraged events...as well as protesters. His political stance was not about freedom of speech and or assembly..but censorship and control.

It is my belief that officials encouraged this to happen and aided it for political reasons...and when it happened the media ran with it in predictable scripted form...even the so called conservative media.

I should tell the members here that I am becoming very very disappointed in Fox News but also of recent ...The Drudge Report.

What has become obvious to me....and for some time now ...and clearly demonstrated by our Virginia Governor...is that anytime today that a right wing group plans a protest ....someone must needs associate Right Wing with Racism and our pimping whorish media ..picks up the banner and begins waving the red flag.

This was, to me, nothing but an attempt to reinforce the label of "Racist" on anything right wing...or conservative...by the left....while the left is free to play the "Race Card" and engineer/manage their form of racism for votes and power...while labeling their opposition...by and for "Cognative Dissonance " methods.

And a phony media is in on it....even the so called "Conservative Media."

The left only has "Racism" on their plate today as the other cards for which they have been want to play have been fizzling out in their effect and as political capital..to "Professional Racism" as a political tool for "Cognative Dissonance" or manipulating/Herding the American People.

This event was made to order for further reinforcement of "Cognative Dissonance" or if you prefer...making people uncomfortable sufficient to censor them or modify their beliefs to the Manufactured Dissonance needed for political capital.

Furthermore..I believe that this will be attempted to tie this into the Trump Administration.

The left must manufacture division to regain power and control...votes.....never unity. And continued Racism is their forte in accomplishing this goal.

Of Irony to me are two things or items of note.

One....last spring ..when I took a trip with some friends and we all went in on renting a cabin just outside of Waynesboro, Virginia....two of the group took a trip to UVA in Charlottesville as it is the closest big city to Waynesboro. While there they took a ride around the UVA campus.
    When they came back...they told the tale of their astonishment at what they saw.

The man accompanying the woman on this trip was a former US Marine who at one time was stationed at Camp Pendleton outside of San Diego.
    He stated on his return to the cabin that it looked like he was back in California on that UVA campus. It was just so much social justice posters about the grounds. Not the business of Education but social justice. This to me was the evidence of how much the faculty was leading these kids in this direction....and avoiding real useful education...but turning these kids into cannon fodder.

The second item and to me of more importance..is that UVA, Charlottesville is noted for a particular professor who many years ago ...about 1995.. Ervin L. Jordan Jr. wrote a book titled "Afro Yankees and Black Confederates in Civil War Virginia."

I read this book many years ago when it came out and understood quickly why the black community back, then, lead by the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson was very much against this book. Dr. Jordan was not parroting the needed propaganda line on Professional Racism. Dr. Jordan was breaking away from the Herd. This is a very bad precedent in a manufactured system heavily dependent on Herd Mentality..particularly in the field of Professional/Political Racism....while trying to label everyone else a Racist.

I find this to be a great irony in lieu of what happened Yesterday...that UVA is noted in my mind for Dr. Ervin L. Jordan and his book Afro Yankees and Black Confederates in Civil War Virginia

Here is Dr Jordan's book via Amazon link....

https://www.amazon.com/Confederates-...l+war+Virginia

Here also is a couple of C Span links I found wherein committees were formed to discuss the statues which were slated to be removed at the root of much of todays controversies. Dr. Jordan is on both of these videos.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?423748...-lee-monuments

and here....

https://www.c-span.org/video/?423748...ents-memorials

Nonetheless..I still believe that this protest was hijacked and made/manufactured to be so to create the chaos which happened and reinforce more guilt and racism...dissonance/discomfort on the backs of the American People..sufficient to reinforce the needed Racial Herding, for political capital, of the American People. To censor our American beliefs in free speech and substitute Bondage..Hostage...involuntary servitude to censorship on racial issues and thus cede the entire field to leftist management techniques..by race management and race baiting ...guilt and privilege management techniques.

I believe our governor was in on it...in his pre protest speeches. Our governor is carrying the left's political water...division and not unity...under the Constitution of the United States. If you prefer...the left is so obviously ..."Divison as One.. not E Pluribus Unum...Many as One."

I also note that this is being used or misused politically by a pimping whorish media to get President Trump to commit to a controlled/managed/manufactured stance on Race Issues. More Gotcha Politics by the left..for the purpose of weakening his credibility and to label him a Racist. More division coming behind this event.

I am not for certain that this was not the goal all along...but my mind at times tends to run down such rabid trails. This by way of FDR's saying....."If it happens ..we planned it that way."

Remember my previous post on "Cognitive Dissonance." The left must have manufactured racism to "manage and herd" the American people and in particular Conservatives ...into silence or conformity. This issue or event will be used to manufacture more discomfort or dissonance on the Right and or Conservatives...and the Republican party will run for the hills and thus demonstrate their lack of backing for the American People...and consent to racial herding of the American People.

Bewarned!!

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-13-2017 at 09:24 AM.

I was not disappointed in Va guv reaction. Exactly as expected. McCauliff is part of the Soros group, and waiting for this to happen. The WS are not my thing, but they did not start the crap, they legally won i a court of law to peacefully assemble. Soros group were bussed in itching for the fight for the sake of the agenda. The early media said registered republican, but then that's the same media we have all been observing.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I was not disappointed in Va guv reaction. Exactly as expected. McCauliff is part of the Soros group, and waiting for this to happen. The WS are not my thing, but they did not start the crap, they legally won i a court of law to peacefully assemble. Soros group were bussed in itching for the fight for the sake of the agenda. The early media said registered republican, but then that's the same media we have all been observing.
    I was not aware and had not thought it through to that extent...but it fits within the conduct observed...particularly as concerns the left. Yes I am aware that a permit had been granted for the protesters to carry on..and that these other groups were bussed in to cause and fabricate disruption with which the media..both left and right ganged up onto someone's right to assemble peaceably.

I put no more stock in the left nor the right. I believe their ultimate goal is to get rid of Bible believing conservatives...in particular..to get rid of the line of Issac...and replace this with Ishmaelites....no matter how much chaos they must need fabricate. Soros and those groups are professional Ishmaelites.

I have no use for White groups as well but do agree with their constitutional right to peaceably assemble....to state their grievances without being bullied as is so fashionable today.

I consider what happened at Charlottesville to be the opening steps to more bullying and hostage taking of the whole entire nation...and with the predictability of the same "Usual Suspects " leading the charge..in politics as well as the MSM...as if there was a difference.

As it has happened again and again with predictability...these Soros groups will carry on so with the vulture like waiting in the sidelines..cheering on of the body politic and the MSM at the expense of all of America....to the witnessing of more staged violence. They are predictable....and this is not new..it happened in the 1800s in Europe and for the same reasons..social/political change.

Gotta go..taking a break from my labors...back to work.

Orangetom