Thread: I'm not secure..

Default I'm not secure..

I'm not secure in the fact that any leader can hold their own face when threatened. Trump, Kim, Putin et al. It's just human nature to defend. Some have a little more reserve but everyone has their breaking point.

I see our congress and the American people chastising our president for not being more tolerable to the NK threats. People need to remember.... Over the years, with every president we have had, our oppositions have grown in strength and more aggressive because of extended past tolerance.

Now we have a regime that has challenges our tolerance with nuke capabilities they didn't have until recently and is threaten to deploy them on US soil.

Our current President is 70 years old. He has witnessed at least 5 of those decades as an adult, the can being kicked down through the past political administration and in some instances, witnesses through media and such, our government aiding in the growth of our enemy's and their arsenal. He wants this SOP to stop!

It takes someone like this to step in, use unconventional verbiage, ethic and verbiage to challenge both our establishment and our oppositions.. In this case, NK and their allies.

I for one, regardless of the rhetoric from him and our present government, admire Trump for standing up and fighting back against our career political establishment.

He may have to step back and regroup from time to time but who wouldn't, considering all the battles he's being forced to fight in our own country while simultaneously having to deal with the NK threats.

I agree with him. He needs to get tougher and sooner rather than later.

This Russian meddling investigation takes a serious backseat to what is truly important in this country.
    I wish he would ignore this Russia game. That's all it is. Like the news reported. It's a stacked deck anyway.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

People forget quickly.
    Rush Limbaugh played a tape of President Truman talking about the Japanese atrocities in August of 1945, sounding very much like Trump---flowery bombast and all. Reagan refered to Libya's Gaddafy as "the madman of the mideast." Clinton, Bush jr., even Obama discussed consequences for N. Korea if they pursued nukes.
    The libtards don't care about this history, and wouldn't if they knew it. They're on a political jihad against Trump and will use ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they can against him.
    They don't really care about his flowery, aggressive words. As Obama demonstrated, as well as Clinton before him, when THEIR GUY is in office, they're very supportive of it!
    I don't know if the rough words will work, I have no magic solution, and I don't know if we're even really worried about the true threat North Korea poses....what misdirection is that mini Porky Poltroon capable of?
    We'll see......

Lets review: Foreign policy of threat from others.

Didn't work- Clinton, Bush, Obama
    Did work- FDR, JFK

Although I'm sure that Clinton banked a nice fee for the 5 mil and reactor donation to NK, much as Obama most likely banked a nice retirement donation from Iran.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I'm super proud of Trump, our congress............. they should swing.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Like Trump or not, IF that sawed -off madman is stupid enough to launch missiles at Guam, or any other U.S. bases or soil, Trump has no choice but to retaliate, and BIG time. And he should.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I'm super proud of Trump, our congress............. they should swing.
    I'll gladly supply the rope!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Like Trump or not, IF that sawed -off madman is stupid enough to launch missiles at Guam, or any other U.S. bases or soil, Trump has no choice but to retaliate, and BIG time. And he should.
    I'll damn shore drink to this, pilgrim.