Thread: Damn! The democrat party is imploding beyond recognition.

Default Damn! The democrat party is imploding beyond recognition.

The past several days I've been reading site after site, blogs, news outlets and liberal threads. They are in such a disarray, I can't imagine them ever coming to the table with viable bipartisanship. All they are sure of is that they hate white people and conservatives. They are in support of NK, saying Trump instigated this conflict. They are calling for death. They actually are promoting NK to nuke Middle America. I read one post that the poster offered them help in locating mass Trump supporter rallies.

They have absolutely no constructive message other than hate and destruction.
    I would imagine most of these posters are pretty young college age kids with no productive direction.
    Most of the media is catering to this mindset without regard to their mature audiance.
    Now there is a rash of sport/gun shops being burglarized and hundreds of guns stolen. The blogs are suggesting these obstructionists are preparing to unleash a rath on the conservative populous in Middle America and destroy our infrastructure.

Some of them were trying to coordinate a mass livestock killing and burning crops.

It's getting crazier by the day!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 08-09-2017 at 09:53 AM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

The new emblem of the DemocRATic party:
    Attached Images Attached Images

They actually are promoting NK to nuke Middle America.
    Nuclear war is always a bad thing, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if NK missed the midwest and hit the northeast or southwest there would be a significant drop in the liberal headcount even if they bomb wasn't a ground burst. Life has become easy and with that comes the ability to whine about the smallest things (I see this on the right as well, though less so). Some people need their calibration reset so they can appropriately determine the difference between major issues and "no one cares."

These people are so incredibly stupid.....and the worst thing to me is that they do not realize how naturally and giftedly stupid they are in their "Entitled Vitriol."

Even in total war...one does not destroy the food producing capability of ones enemy. One may need this after they win. One usually goes after the huge population and commerce centers...the transportation hubs. These are usually places where Huge cities and commerce hubs are located.

These just happen to be places where people can deceive themselves as to how important they are and how well they live by taking for granted their economic status above others who do not live in those cities or hubs. These people tend to think themselves above those who live out in the country. It shows in their bias..their ignorance....their entitlement beliefs.

In a war...one of the things one does is break ones enemies leadership hubs, communications hubs, transportation hubs, economics..ability to wage war. One usually does not start ones war far out in the country and then proceed to the cities/hubs. One usually strikes certain strategic hubs first.

One lands out in the country only to secure ones safe invasion force and then proceeds to these hubs...if they are not first and totally destroyed by bombing and nuclear attack.

You are correct Camouflaged...they have absolutely no constructive message..only chaos...entitled chaos..like little children.

It is this group of Non thinkers and highly emotive people that have been used/misused to put the rest of us under "dissonance...discomfort"...to try to herd the rest of us in a direction. Now we see how desperate and entitled they really are...to the point of becoming Demonic. Demonically destructive. These people are only cannon fodder.
    Historically ..young college aged students make the very best cannon fodder..they always have. Highly emotive..the higher the better...every pun intended here. Control them with drugs, emotions, or both.

But ...this is not the entire democratic party. The main party apparatus does not want to be seen or known...particularly the party handlers. It is these handlers who are pulling the strings of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and others. Debbie is only a stooge..a front person.

I believe it is the same party handlers who are also handling the Republican party strings...and towards the same goal....and with us caught between the two phony parties and their demonic handlers.

I say and speak of this pattern..this demonic pattern... because as time further transpires...it becomes more and more obvious that someone out there in both political parties is not at all looking out for America and the American People but only the power of the party system...ie..the deep state.

It occurred to me again.. while listening to the lecture on cognitive dissonance...that the deep state...both political parties.. cannot attack Trump and Company on their accomplishments in such a short time but like these young people can only cause chaos...character assassination...confusion...threats and bullying. Never the Truth. This is Ishmael at work...both political parties.

They can only attempt to cause us discomfort...dissonance...in their bullying. And they think themselves politically "Entitled" to so do...to hold the whole nation hostage to their confusion, discomfort, bullying. It gets tiring and disgusting both once you see the common links...tying them together.

Oh..and I do not consider them beyond recognition. By their willingness to go after people they do not know and for the beliefs of these people....manufacturing them into a bad guy...I recognize them as "Fallen" "Demonic."

What this clearly is not Camouflaged...is leadership."

My maddening .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-09-2017 at 12:01 PM.

I've read here a few times that we should re-educate these young Liberal types and possibly teach them the liberal ways don't work. Yup it's NOT going to happen. They are being bred at a massive higher rate then Conservatives. These young brainwashed Idiots are being taught Hate and violence every day. It's only a matter of time before some type of civil conflict gets started...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Choctaw and I had about hour long talk of all this deception from both parties just this morning. I honestly believe that Trump was put in place by Gods will, or something. Not sure yet if it is to bring this country back from the brink, or to be forcefully removed so as to trigger the final mechanism for the masses to rise up and make the correction by force.

Strange times.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

My bets are on President Trump and God.

I thought Choctaw was kidnapped or dead!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

God does indeed have a sense of humor.............
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I thought Choctaw was kidnapped or dead!
    He lurks, and we still communicate. Wish he would get on more often, he convinced me to go ahead and purchase this site, and was there when we fought the admin from hell.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields