Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well we have waited just long enough...

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Does this mean I gotta sell my new jet skis for more preps? Lol
    Hell no. You finally got prepped for a water evacuation, and now changing your mind?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I'm liking the way your mind works......
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Alrighty then I'll continue with my plans to mount mini-guns on them!

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 08-08-2017 at 10:52 PM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

If NK ends up doing something stupid, I don't think there will be an enemy to fight (no ground war). There might be a nuclular exchange, which the remaining world will than have to clean up after. Here is where the preps come in with increased prices, and decreased availabilty of everyday items. I don't beleive that any bombs will actually drop onto American soil, whether it be from NK systems fail, or an unknown American seek/destroy starwars style protective net.

If multiple bombs do drop on us, I kind of hope one drops in my back yard. I don't think I want to be a ravaged survivor in a nuclular holocaust situation...i'm ready God, take me to a better place.

Where's your sense of adventure ckelly? You'll have eternity to enjoy that mansion on the hill, what's a few years refining your masculinity...
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    If NK ends up doing something stupid, I don't think there will be an enemy to fight (no ground war). There might be a nuclular exchange, which the remaining world will than have to clean up after. Here is where the preps come in with increased prices, and decreased availabilty of everyday items. I don't beleive that any bombs will actually drop onto American soil, whether it be from NK systems fail, or an unknown American seek/destroy starwars style protective net.

If multiple bombs do drop on us, I kind of hope one drops in my back yard. I don't think I want to be a ravaged survivor in a nuclular holocaust situation...i'm ready God, take me to a better place.
    "Nuclular??" You mean "nuclear." Or you could just say "atomic." Or maybe you've discovered a new kind of bomb .... just what this world needs, a new bomb..............

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    "Nuclular??" You mean "nuclear."............
    Don't say that too loud, or KJU will want one for himself

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    "Nuclular??".....
    Maybe saying it in best Korean accent! Lol
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 08-09-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Maybe saying it in best Korean accent! Lol
    Maybe I'm confusing accents, but don't they change their L's to R's. Like: deck the halls with ... Fa ra ra ra... lol

Here is a better description:

http://dialectblog.com/2011/12/30/th...ian-l-r-mixup/

"The Korean language doesn’t technically distinguish between /l/ and /r/; instead, there is an l-type sound and an r-type sound that are allophones of the same phoneme (i.e. alternate pronunciations of the same sound.)"

Lmao