Thread: Cognative Dissonance…or Ishmael at work to herd us.

Default Cognative Dissonance…or Ishmael at work to herd us.

For a number of years and all across this country …a very very subversive management/herding technique has been used on us and in particular our very vulnerable children and grandchildren in our public schools…and universities.

It is a brainwashing /propaganda/herding technique called “Cognative Dissonance…and it is very subversive.

It is a method of causing dissonance or discomfort on vulnerable and unthinking people in order to get them to give up their beliefs..change how they conduct themselves and cede to a managed controlled position and even give up or cede their rights over to this new paradigm…or belief system. To silence or censor others as a control/herding technique.

This management technique of “Cognitive Dissonance “ is very subtle if one is not aware of it. Most of us are not ..though we often know something is very very wrong out here.

People caught up in this Dissonance are often and unthinkingly made or seduced to give up their beliefs to get rid of or away from the discomfort…that someone has manufactured as a control or seduction technique.
    In Psychology it is known that people will often adjust their beliefs in order to get rid of or not be subjected to discomfort…for their beliefs and conduct.

And this Dissonance technique is a way of managing people…herding them without them being aware they are manipulated. It is a way of taking advantage of their undisciplined, immature emotions…often with the goal of shaming or insulting them into conformity…with the herd.

Here is an explaination of how “Cognative Dissonance” works…at this site on lesson #44…scroll down to lesson #44 and click there on the link. This is an excellent discourse on “Cognative Dissonance “ and how it is used to control and or herd us.
    I consider this very important to us as Americans as this will seldom be taught to us for our thinking benefit.
    For those of you not into the religious teaching ..ignore this part and stick to the Psychology manipulations and education.

Also of use to us is the difference in Truth and validity..another system seldom taught to us for our use.

Here at this link..
    http://swbiblereading.org/Resources/....g5aVRlne.dpbs

This was done, and very heavily, back in the Obama Administration years..but if you understand it and can follow it…to its conclusion and operation today ..you can see why the Trump administration is so against the MSM and “Fake News.”
    I am praying and hoping that over time The Trump administration goes after this kind of deception and or manipulations in our public schools…for it is wide open there still in our public schools and universities and we see the” snowflakes/fruit” they are turning out in these institutions.

You are a...

Hater
    Rich
    Homophobe
    Facist
    Racist
    Sexist
    You are a white male...

and any other cause celeb they want or try go to guilt manipulate onto us in causing discomfort...dissonance.

Those who know how to get away from the herd quickly realize how 'Fake " are these people and groups as they become the very thing they claim to be fighting against...by substituting their version of Bondage...herd techniques...as enlightened..even civilized...the way things ought to be ..the new normal.

This minister, while heavy on scripture, what he often does in his lessons is to show how much of what is going on today and to us..in political and social/secular manipulation is very subversive...to our basic beliefs and our American way of life. He is well familiar with the secular…non religious side and is capable of showing what religion is behind this kind of deception or lie.

I bring this up because we are going to see much more of this kind of “Cognative Dissonance” via the Left and in particular…the MSM…they have “Fallen” so far …that Dissonance or discomfort is about all they have to day in order to attempt to herd us. This in particular..CNN/Chicken Noodle News.
    CNN is clearly demonstrating their bias in the Dissonance they constantly manufacture and are followed closely by MSNBC.

In CNN terms we see this fellow..Jim Acosta…constantly trying to cause Dissonance in public and on camera and with the Trump Administration. The MSM manufacturing of a bad guy…to hate..dissonance…so that the public can be manipulated by discomfort..between their censored maneuvered/manipulated version of “Good Cop/Bad Cop” and our American beliefs.
    Dissonance…Hegelian Dialectic/Good Cop/Bad Cop.

Oh..and by the way..this dissonance…man made manipulated discomfort is a type of bondage in the way it is being carried out on us by our not knowing how it works.

It is a type of manipulated/maneuvered persecution…without most of us being aware of the technique.

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.” From Galatians 4:29.

This is one manner in how they try to bind us..put us into bondage..control and censor us. For this is Ishmael and not Isaac.

Hope this helps some of the Members here to understand what is going on out here…constantly by the left as they attempt to herd us by discomfort techniques.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-08-2017 at 09:37 AM.

The greatest downfall in this liberal agenda as I see it, is that the shaming only works if you care what they think. The biggest farce I think I see in all this is healthcare. If you are against obamacare you are an uncaring, selfish person. I'm of the opinion that the liberals or folks that want to support others healthcare by paying more for their own, should be welcomed with open arms to pay for others. It's the height of hypocrisy for these folks to try to shame me into feeling guilty of not wanting to pay more or that healthcare is a right. IMO, nothing is a right that requires others to care for others. For liberals to expect me to willingly want to pay for others is wrong, and I don't care what they try to say, it doesn't work on me.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Kingchip,

The greatest downfall in this liberal agenda as I see it, is that the shaming only works if you care what they think. The biggest farce I think I see in all this is healthcare. If you are against obamacare you are an uncaring, selfish person. I'm of the opinion that the liberals or folks that want to support others healthcare by paying more for their own, should be welcomed with open arms to pay for others. It's the height of hypocrisy for these folks to try to shame me into feeling guilty of not wanting to pay more or that healthcare is a right. IMO, nothing is a right that requires others to care for others. For liberals to expect me to willingly want to pay for others is wrong, and I don't care what they try to say, it doesn't work on me.

I tend to agree with your summary here.

I have noted over the years..that the template in causing such "Cognative Dissonance" is feelings...emotions. These groups tend to appeal to our emotions/guilt feelings.

This has been carefully cultivated and propagandized for many many years now...going back to the days of Phil Donahue..wherein everyone was a "Victim."

The Obama Administration took full advantage of this programming to put the whole nation under "Cognative Dissonance" or if you prefer ...Guilt and or Privilege by which to feel guilty

Obama Care is the ultimate bondage with no end in sight. So too is the Welfare State.

I say this because they are hiding and concealing this bondage under the guise of touchy feel goodism. No one is supposed to notice, by being distracted and unthinking behind the feel goodism....that some people are paying twice. These people paying must needs pay for themselves and then pay for others to get something for free. Or put another way..they must needs take Risks in their occupation twice while others take no risks for the goods they get....who has privilege here??

Again that 180 degree flip flop of which I am often want to express.

This Kingchip..is bondage...Involuntary Servitude....slavery. See Amendment 13 of the Constitution.

No one in either political party is want to tell or teach the American People what this really is.

Welfare...we who work will be paying the bills for the welfare giveaways of others...the benefit of others.

We must needs work twice ..once for our own families and then for those getting freebees...this too is bondage..involuntary servitude...slavery.

Yeah Kingchip..I should have added "Insensitive " to that list.

But ask yourself a question ....

Who is being sensitive to us while we are being bound...to pay for this system twice..with our Risk taking in our occupations???

That is the nature of the 180 degree scam that is being played on us in our schools...universities and in the MSM too...and by phony leadership.

My own sister is often want to use this guilt and insensitivity against me until I caught her in it......
    Her example is often ..."What about this woman with three kids??"

My reply is when am I bound...to work twice for this woman and kids..once for me and once for her and her children....by default. That this is the automatic default setting to put the rest of us in bondage to pay twice or more for these other people..complete with touchy feely sentiments.

Where is it written that I am automatically "Disposable and Expendable " for this woman and her three children??

When I am working and taking risks for my monies where is the "Touchy feely sentiments" of this woman and her three children for me???

All she could come up with is..."That is mean!!!"

It gives great Credit to Margret Thatcher ..former Prime Minister of England when she stated that the Liberals are great at giving away other people's monies. And this was more than 30 years ago.

But yes...Kingchip...I agree with your position. And it indeed only works with people who care.

When I can I try to teach others to think outside of the phony/fake guilt templates that the left and phony leadership and the MSM try to foist off on us. This even with children in school...and colleges.

If you watch carefully Kingchip...someone in this country is working very hard to make "Rich " people "disposable and expendable." Open discrimination against "Rich People" by wealth status. The problem is ...for those of us who can project the line down the road to some distant time.....that when they bankrupt the rich people..the will come for the rest of us and bankrupt us too. More bondage coming.

Watch the stupidity proposed by the leadership in New York and also in England to prey upon rich people to finance their schemes.

It is disgusting what is passing for intelligence and education today.

Thanks for your post,

Orangetom

In other words OT liberals are big bullies.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

It's simple for me on why folks transform into Libtards!
    A- they are Ignorant
    B- they have no self confidence
    C- they've had poor parenting if any at all
    D- they are easily brain washed
    E- they are Lazy at heart
    F- they have no real work ethic

Heck the damn list is endless....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    In other words OT liberals are big bullies.

There is a lot of truth to this flock6. Liberals tend towards mob thinking...mob rule.

The scam of this kind of thinking and values is that the Constitution was never written to protect the feelings/rights of the mob...but to protect the rights of the individual American against the mob. To keep up and maintain due process.

Today we have switched to mob rule..trial by press...by internet...by polls...and often no one has even been formally charged..by due process.

This is clearly what we see in CNN/Chicken Noodle News and Jim Acosta....he is attempting to try the Trump Administration in the public press...mob rule.
    I'd like to see someone ask Jim Acosta...what law the Trump Administration is breaking?? All Jim Acosta is tending to stand on is his emotions...just like our public school kids an also in universities.
    Jim is clearly a drama queen...attempting to prey on the mob's unguarded and undisciplined emotions.

What is become very noticeable about a the Liberals..is that they cannot seem to take what they are want to dish out to others. Yes..in this they are bullies.

texasskeeter

It's simple for me on why folks transform into Libtards!
    A- they are Ignorant
    B- they have no self confidence
    C- they've had poor parenting if any at all
    D- they are easily brain washed
    E- they are Lazy at heart
    F- they have no real work ethic

Heck the damn list is endless....

yeah...tex...let me add this one to your list....................Jerry!!!!......Jerry!!!!.. ......Jerry!!!!!!!!!

Drama queens...emotional train wrecks raised on a steady diet of the Jerry Springer Show...and they are all Victims too!!

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-08-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Jerry.... lmao
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

I have a couple of lib friends who have 'smelled the coffee' related to the Progressive Media agenda... Not Trump supporters but at least pissed at both the R and the D parties... Its a start...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

That is my thinking.
    If the plans that i am working on right now come about, I can prove it next year.
    Maybe, need to get rid of internet so might not be able to post to prove
    Last edited by Nicor; 08-09-2017 at 08:09 AM.