Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coup de etat???

Quote Originally Posted by Ready 4 reset View Post
    Dam you bam lol. I done got beer all over myself.
    Sorry ready , couldn't help myself. Either way , somebody's gonna get screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    I cant watch the news anymore... After about 30 min I'm on line buying more ammo...
    You can stand it for that long? 'Bout ten minutes is all I can take at one sitting without changing the channel to Mickey Mouse or shoot the TV....'course, congress and mickey mouse...same thing.

Mickey mouse and toodles get things done!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

You folks bring up an interesting point and this may belong in a new thread.

My question here is What the heck happened to Disney over the years.??

Disney seems to have verily gone over to the dark side. They seem to be following more of an Occult pattern in their products on the open market.

Any of you noticed this Ishmaelite pattern in Disney over the years??

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Mickey mouse and toodles get things done!
    I say, Flock, you DO have a good point there! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    You folks bring up an interesting point and this may belong in a new thread.

My question here is What the heck happened to Disney over the years.??

Disney seems to have verily gone over to the dark side. They seem to be following more of an Occult pattern in their products on the open market.

Any of you noticed this Ishmaelite pattern in Disney over the years??

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    When Walt Disney died Disney went to hell.

Oh, like a Fox News....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Oh, like a Fox News....
    YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Well when it happens I hope that our military will stand with us against them, cause no frickin foreign soldier, or U.S. soldier for that matter, is gonna take my guns and put me in a FEMA camp. Not while I'm alive anyway.
    I don't believe it will happen. Hell Trump is the first POTUS in 40 years that is PRO military! I still have friends and family that are serving. Every single one of them pretty much LOVE trump! They have also said numerous times that IF by some chance they are ordered to go against the CIC they will stand down and refuse the orders!

While this may be true Olde Soldier...but what concerns me is that the Deep State organizational structure has been infiltrating the US Military with their career people into critical offices in the various uniformed services without most knowing who are these people. They are moles....Manchurian candidates.

I am concerned that a contingency plan is put into place not known by most of the career military people...to overthrow the military leadership structure and place their deep state people in charge...their goal is to bind our military in place. To make them ineffective in a coup scenario.

These people, while known to occasionally make mistakes, they do have long range plans and are very very patient.

This kind of coup took place during the post Civil War with Andrew Johnson..the Vice President come to the office of the Presidency after the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Andrew Johnson was aware something very amiss was going on and sent Union Troops to arrest the Secretary of War...Edwin Stanton. Edwin Stanton had his loyal troops arrest Andrew Johnson's troops and it became a standoff. Stanton was to barricade himself in his office.
    Andrew Johnson became a President operating literally alone against the conspirators..against the Deep State.... who ran the Civil War on the Union side. They could not afford another assassination ..so they decided to go the Impeachment route. And the rest became history.

We are seeing this history repeating itself today..right now..right in front of us. I do not believe most Americans understand how deep this rabbit hole goes..either in actuality nor back into history.

We are repeating much of what happened in and around Ancient Rome and even into Ancient Egypt..

My .02,
    Orangetom