Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Solar Eclipse day craziness could resemble the zombie apocalypse.

Default Solar Eclipse day craziness could resemble the zombie apocalypse.

Are you ready? There is no way in hell I would put myself in this mess! It's not worth the potential chaos and dangers. Big deal. Total Solar eclipse. I saw the one in 79', before the world went completely crazy.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...are-ready.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Good opportunity for a grid attack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

And/or mass murders, dirty bombs and gang attacks.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Yeah I agree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

That event is aching for a disaster. Ripe for the picking for crazies. I'll be watching the news from home for the body count.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    And/or mass murders, dirty bombs and gang attacks.
    And;

I've only seen lunar eclipses not a solar.

However..I am not superstitious of such things....nor did I feel the need to go off the deep end when the Hale Bop Comet was in the sky night after night.

My only reaction to the comet was...wow that is neat!!!....cool beans!!..and then back to what I intended to be doing.

I am not enamored of two legged wildlife no matter what time of day or night..nor the cause.

But I shall be keeping my ears, nose, and eyes to the ground for said two legged wildlife.

This may be cause for me debating the taking of my scooter to and fro work...verses four wheels.

Thanks for the heads up. I had forgotten all about it in my daily rush and taking care of business.

Orangetom

Well I must differ a little. I'm planning on experimenting with my camera and big lens (170-500mm)> I am ordering solar filters for it tomorrow. Already got my spot picked out to set up at. And it's mostly in the middle of no where. having said that I will be carrying My G17, have a G26 within reach, and a AR with several mags ready should the need arise. But I am looking forward to photography something I have never done before. zombies be damned!
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I love the idea of being in the path of total eclipse, but not this year (it's about 500 miles South of me), but will be right overhead on the 2024 solar eclipse. We are only predicted to 80% coverage in NW Ohio from the one this year.

I won't be one of the meandering gawkers who clog road, and attract the nefarious schemes of terrorists.

I remember our class in elementary school, punched small holes in a paper plate to view the eclipse and it will cross over my home this year. I'll be doing my best to be home on that day.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.