Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naked women! Hahahaha you guys are gonna love this!

Default Naked women! Hahahaha you guys are gonna love this!

These women are friggin insane protesters, protesting naked. Lmao!

https://youtu.be/P9B8IrWY86w
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Needs sign in with password. Sorry, I don't play that game.

Typical liberal bait and switch. Show us some tatas then switch to some greaseball who makes us want to take a pi$$ break. Wonder why women never strip naked for men who work their ass off day after day to pay the bills for their families and for all the people who don't have jobs and have the time to strip naked to protest those who do work for a living ??

Yup couldn't get it to play...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Seriously? Huh, i wasnt asked to sign in. Thats weird.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I can appreciate the female form as much as the next man..but not in such an setting.

I went years ago with the national guard to Fayetteville, North Carolina.....Fort Bragg for our two week training session. 155MM towed Artillery. As I had the only car amongst us...the fellows wanted me to take them to the topless dancing places downtown.

It got quickly boring to me. I do appreciate the female form but not in that kind of setting.....in public.

I do not find it particularly difficult to get women to take off their clothes and even know women for whom that is their main skill in their tool box..so it does not impress me unless it is in the correct environment...in private...and with a certain kind of woman...preferably not a blonde. I am a bit peculiar like that compared to most males.

As to naked women protesters....I did not check out the link..but it too does not impress me.

I also do not like scantly clothed women who's goal is to separate me from my monies or thinking....or get me to go along with their politics...which is to me the same thing.
    It is my way.

I am a bit of a square peg in a round hole so to speak...and concerning these kinds of things.

My .02,

Orangetom

They need to try that down here in Texas on a typical sunny summer day. No, not that I'm going.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

They all looked like Neanderthal females.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    They all looked like Neanderthal females.
    Wow!! Ok...thanks for the warning Camouflaged.

Orangetom

While they were standing there butt naked they would take turns lunging with a deep growling yell, then step back and freeze. They looked possessed. I'm serious. It is freakish looking and very staged like a performance.