Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naked women! Hahahaha you guys are gonna love this!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    While they were standing there butt naked they would take turns lunging with a deep growling yell, then step back and freeze. They looked possessed. I'm serious. It is freakish looking and very staged like a performance.
    No thanks Camouflaged. Once again thanks for the warning...but...

I've babysat enough drunk women in my time to see that they get home alright ...or let them stay rather than drive. That was enough for me before I learned to put distance between me and those who cannot hold their own. These women looked possessed as well. There is a horrible spirit in that bottle which will possess one not sufficiently disciplined to handle it.

Glad I outgrew that kind of stuff...and that kind of woman too.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    No thanks Camouflaged. Once again thanks for the warning...but...

I've babysat enough drunk women in my time to see that they get home alright ...or let them stay rather than drive. That was enough for me before I learned to put distance between me and those who cannot hold their own. These women looked possessed as well. There is a horrible spirit in that bottle which will possess one not sufficiently disciplined to handle it.

Glad I outgrew that kind of stuff...and that kind of woman too.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    I don't care for their kind either. Does absolutely nothing for me. My two daughters, OTOH, one 45 the other 47, are both beautiful women. Especially the oldest one. You'll run into walls from turning your head around to watch her as she walks by. She's in a league all by herself. Which reminds me....gotta go buy more buckshot to keep the wolves at bay. And, no, I WILL NOT post a picture of them. Don't want all you knot heads coming around here tripping over your tongues. Oh, for your added info, I suffer greatly from the Pat Garrett syndrome....shoot first and ask questions later. Ex., "Blam, blam!! Who WERE you and what DID you want?" ESPECIALLY when it comes to my girls.
    Last edited by beowulf; 07-15-2017 at 10:29 PM.

LOL LOL LOL...Beowulf....the Alpha Male protecting his territory from the other wildlife...Yes I can understand that.

You got me to thinking about a lot of women out there today.

So many do not seem to know how to wear make up or jewelry....or so it seems to me.

These things should augment what they naturally have ...not detract from them.

I love a woman who knows how to wear a nice string of pearls. I reckon I am a bit old school in that....preferably not a blonde.

But I have learned that real womanhood/femaleness comes from the inside ...not outside. A woman knows or she does not. But it seems to me that many do not know.

And so too do many males not know....but rather are good consumers...so to speak...to the point of consuming each other...male and female..not augmenting or complimenting each other and the divorce rates seem to so demonstrate.

Just an observation from years among the wildlife.

Getting another cup of coffee before starting my day.

My .02,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    LOL LOL LOL...Beowulf....the Alpha Male protecting his territory from the other wildlife...Yes I can understand that.

You got me to thinking about a lot of women out there today.

So many do not seem to know how to wear make up or jewelry....or so it seems to me.

These things should augment what they naturally have ...not detract from them.

I love a woman who knows how to wear a nice string of pearls. I reckon I am a bit old school in that....preferably not a blonde.

But I have learned that real womanhood/femaleness comes from the inside ...not outside. A woman knows or she does not. But it seems to me that many do not know.

And so too do many males not know....but rather are good consumers...so to speak...to the point of consuming each other...male and female..not augmenting or complimenting each other and the divorce rates seem to so demonstrate.

Just an observation from years among the wildlife.

Getting another cup of coffee before starting my day.

My .02,
    Orangetom
    Agree. However, my girls don't use make up very often...they don't need it. When they do, they use very little...just enough to hi-lite and accentuate their natural beauty. YEP, I'm one proud papa...and will guard them jealously against any and all "predators". And with them the beauty is not only skin deep. It goes all the way to the bone. They are both ALL woman and know how to enjoy and appreciate a GENTLEMAN'S attentions and compliments...but get out of line and they can grow a stiff back bone in an eye blink...and put you in your place real quickly. Puts one in mind of how the pioneer women were.

Amen to that!

Carpet bombing?
    We bomb carpets?

It's not "carpet" bombing.
    During WWII we resorted to "area" bombing.
    My f.i.l. was a ball turret gunner on a B-17.
    Shot down on his 25th and last required mission.
    7 months a p.o.w.
    3 of the crew of 10 got out.
    3 direct hits by German 88 mm anti aircraft guns.

Quote Originally Posted by jeager View Post
    Amen to that!

Carpet bombing?
    We bomb carpets?

It's not "carpet" bombing.
    Your second post and this was what you were thinking about? Lol

Here ya go Youngster....

IMG_5363.jpg
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Google is your friend! Lol

IMG_5366.jpg
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I set off flea bombs to rid carpets of fleas, is that the same thing?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I set off flea bombs to rid carpets of fleas, is that the same thing?
    No, but otoh it is more accurate........

Lol