Thread: Dana Loesch..how do I love thee...let me count the ways...

Default Dana Loesch..how do I love thee...let me count the ways...

Dana..oh...Dana...I love your latest pro American Pro NRA Video....singling out BLM and other "Professional Victimization:" groups.

You got it right in the X ring here Dana.

Proof is that you lit up BLM like a Christmas TREE...wide open...they singled you out because you victimized them right in their Professional Victim Dictum devout and zealous religious dogma.

Now let me count the ways and why I do love thee...Dana Loesch!!!

1. Your not a blonde.

I know ....I know...it is shallow...and textbook male..but I cannot help it. Hollywood and the news media have ruined me on blondes. To many blondes out there...they have become a dime a dozen.

2. You are staunch 2A. As well here...the other Amendments which separate us from the rest of this world.

I need not explain further.

3. You are not teaching and or preaching "Professional Victimization Politics."

4. You lit up BLM like a Christmas Tree. Congratulations!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYsK8o76wPM

Oh how I love thee Dana Loesch...and have now counted the ways!!!!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-15-2017 at 07:56 AM.

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Damn right!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you a nickel she is a first rate B, dated plenty, pretty face, pretty figure, ugly person. Could be wrong, usually not, still wouldn't turn her down for a dinner date.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Bet you a nickel she is a first rate B, dated plenty, pretty face, pretty figure, ugly person. Could be wrong, usually not, still wouldn't turn her down for a dinner date.
    Intimidated by intelligent women flock ? I'd rather date an intelligent bich than an airhead, although airheads can be fun too . HAHA.
    All joking aside, she reminds me of my wife. Not afraid to speak her mind and no BS . Mess with her and get bich slapped.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I don't think Dana Loesch is the Hollywood go along to get along type...not the herd type per se. She would definitely not fit in there.... nor in Washington DC. A woman definitely but I do not think stamped out as are so many...and I am glad of it.

Speak her mind...ok by me. And I like what she speaks.

In my opinion we need more women in America like her....not the Hollywood /the View types/stamped out Xerox copies and thinking....of nothing...but emotions...instant gratification leftist pabulum...giving away other peoples stuff.

All emotion and no thinking....not for me thanks.

Go...Dana....Go!!!

Orangetom

Married, has 2 kids, fears God more than man, and has her own shows on TheBlaze Radio(you can find it on Stitcher and Soundcloud if you do podcasts) and BlazeTV. She is a very outspoken woman who knows her stuff. When all those "hat wearers" were out after the inauguration, she roasted them, then stirred the ashes.

She used to be a liberal, however, she had her "Reagan moment", and woke up.

Her website, just for you, OT.

http://danaloeschradio.com/
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Wow Eagle,

Thanks for posting all of that. I knew none of it. I only knew what I saw on occasion on Fox and like what I saw and heard.

Thanks again,
    Orangetom