Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a farkwad! Hawaii is at it again..

Default What a farkwad! Hawaii is at it again..

This is nuts!
    Hawaii federal Judge ORDERS expansion for extended family relatives of banned countries. Cousins, uncles, aunts grandparents etc...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...rom-order.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Only solace I get is NK's first missiles will hit Hawaii and kalifornia...
    Last edited by Winni; 07-14-2017 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    This is nuts!
    Hawaii federal Judge ORDERS expansion for extended family relatives of banned countries. Cousins, uncles, aunts grandparents etc...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...rom-order.html
    Well, hell! What would you expect? Hawaii is only an extension of Kalifornia anymore. One of its volcanos should become a Krakatoa. Would be termed as pest erradication. If you don't know about Krakatoa, it was a volcano that erupted (exploded) sometime in the 1800s and completely destroyed an entire island. Blew chunks of rock the size of a house for hundreds of miles.

Leave it to Libtards to Phuck up yet another Paradise!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

My Fathers people are from Hawaii....from three of the Islands. Hawaii has always been a melting pot, as they put it, of people from all different countries.

However....Hawaii of all countries should know from history as to how vulnerable they can be to outsiders wishing to conquer them or put them out of business in taking advantage of their tolerance. December 7, 1941 is a classic example of tolerant stupidity.

This is also a bit ironic to me because I know that they have one island where no Non Hawaiians can dwell..it is only for Native Hawaiians. It is called Ni'ihau.

What is that saying about not learning from history and repeating it???

Thanks,
    Orangetom

It's funny OT, could you just imagine the lawsuits if it were a Conservative run Island that had a law only folks of one nationality/born there can live there? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Well, hell! What would you expect? Hawaii is only an extension of Kalifornia anymore. One of its volcanos should become a Krakatoa. Would be termed as pest erradication. If you don't know about Krakatoa, it was a volcano that erupted (exploded) sometime in the 1800s and completely destroyed an entire island. Blew chunks of rock the size of a house for hundreds of miles.

1883 IIRC. It caused a tsunami that rushed hundreds of miles inland over nearby islands. The sound of the explosion circled the earth many times and it shot volcanic expletive into the atmosphere that darkened the sky over London and caused a missed summer since much sunlight was blocked out.

One should note, the island that ....was.... Krakatoa is rebuilding .... it's called, IIRC, "Son of Krakatoa."

Do you like sequels?

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    It's funny OT, could you just imagine the lawsuits if it were a Conservative run Island that had a law only folks of one nationality/born there can live there? Lol

Yeah...but how be it..Tex...that Obama and company missed this island of non inclusiveness...non multiculturism....non tolerant....racists...in delivering illegal immigrants for freebees???

It does not seem like tolerance no incluciveness on the part of the Obama administration.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

I see two options. First is to send this invasion force to Hawaii and the other liberal states that fight the system. Second, more fun would be not to fire or impeach the judge, but transfer, even promote him to Guam or American Samoa, or Alaska, whichever.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

The gov of Hawaii is having to pass a law outlawing people looking at their phones while crossing the street...................... go figure
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.