Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: We are under attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    There is a misunderstanding in my meaning of not letting it go farther. I am not saying take to the streets like a bunch of crazed malitia.

What aim saying is we need to be more active as a unit............
    Cammie, with due respect, you started this thread by posting an article the theme of which was the libtards are planning on killing people. You should expect a response, basically, saying; "we will defend ourselves." From what I see, it's the responses I'd have expected.
    I applaud the idea of using peaceful measures to short circuit this, and I hope they work. I have qualms about them working. Given the degree of violence Antifaturkeys are using now I'm not sure anything less than what they offer, returned in kind, will work.
    I hope you're right.

BTW, "malitia" is spelled MILITIA. 🔠🔡
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 07-13-2017 at 03:42 PM.

It's like the play in NY depicting them killing TRUMP, calling it art. Vs the little video made showing TRUMP body slamming "CNN" calling it inciting violence.......... complete double standard. I take the things they say and do lightly, I have much more important things to do than to dig up everything they're "planning" and talking about. Karma is a b!tch and those libs are biotches. My advice, stay vigilant and off their sites.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Cammie, with due respect, you started this thread by posting an article the theme of which was the libtards are planning on killing people. You should expect a response, basically, saying; "we will defend ourselves." From what I see, it's the responses I'd have expected.
    I applaud the idea of using peaceful measures to short circuit this, and I hope they work. I have qualms about them working. Given the degree of violence Antifaturkeys are using now I'm not sure anything less than what they offer, returned in kind, will work.
    I hope you're right.

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday I really like. It was an AR-15. Above it it read "you can give peace a chance". Underneath it read, "I've got you covered if it doesn't work out".

Wait a minute! I never said not to fight. I'd be on the front line for sure in an all out fight and I Would NOT hesitate. My point is, we need to not stay in our own corners and let them mob attack us, mob on one. We need to expose them to everyone willing to fight them so when the call comes, we can pull together for a tough line defense. The importance of staying connected to one another, exposing their every intentions and advancement. That is why I'd like to see all of us flood the Internet with everything we can find. Map their movements every step so that we will be ready when they take their first step into Middle America.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 07-13-2017 at 04:52 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Oops, a typo. I know how it's spelled.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I hope you're right.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Guys, I'm not talking about a coalition. I'm talking about recon. Not many have hams. Most of us rely on Internet. If we don't have a recon, we're screwed.

I've got all the recon and intel I need right here. You (Cammie) post all my weekly briefings regarding our Enemy!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

lol... That's because I'm watching the lib blogs. Seeing what they are up to out of the minds eye. Trying to keep tabs on them.

Agree with others who say we can't initiate this. We have the know -how and means to defend ourselves, and launch a counter-attack if the liberals are stupid enough to start something. I'm perfectly fine where I'm at. Let the cities burn. They better bring tanks when they leave there and come to the mountains. Good luck rooting us out. Be like the Russians in Afghanistan. Bring it on. Those pansy a$$ antifa pricks won't last 3 frickin seconds in the hills of West Virginia. Our women will beat the hell out of them.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

lol