Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We are under attack!

Default We are under attack!

If you don't agree with my title, think again!
    We ARE under attack! This, that is happening now IS a silent Coup BY THE LEFT.. What do "YOU" think we should do?
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Ride it out, and be vigilant. We're the conservative ones remember......
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

And if they take over, then what?
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Take over what? Lol

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

This has been going on since 1960... Im not sure if there is much new except that the left actively is trying to over throw a legally elected President... Most citizens have succumbed to the .gov hand out in what ever form it takes...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

They are trying to take over our government, Flock.

They always are, I've been so busy lately I've been unplugged. I just had time this evening to catch up on here, something going on?

Two Dems have filed record to impeach Trump. Trump Jr investigation over an email he didn't initiate, was setup by an Obama lackey seen the week before and the week after this email, at a luncheon with Obama.

You should catch up on the latest...

Here's a liberal Maine lawmaker attacking trump and making threats.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...s-outrage.html

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    And if they take over, then what?
    They pretty much HAVE taken over. They have the major universities, the means of ejumakashun, and institutions associated with govt like the state department.
    Trump is a aberration; he wasn't supposed to happen, HILLARY was supposed to happen. Thank God for the electoral college -- but it probably won't save us next time.
    But Trump sent the lefties into full loony tune mode. Tonight Tucker Carlson interviewed the California rep that today introduced an article of impeachment against Trump. It's for obstruction of justice, and depends mainly on the firing of FBI Director Comey. It's a rehash of what happened months ago. This won't go anywhere, but I was startled at the rep's reasonings. To boil it down he just simply disagrees with Trump, but considers what he disagrees with to be criminal. Trump did not obstruct justice but because of two things he said at two different times, this rep thinks it was actually obstruction. No, it's his INFERENCE, not fact.
    But the libs don't care about that. And they're not going to stop. They will continue to throw the spaghetti against the wall until either some sticks or the mess clogs the system. The rep also thinks Trump should stop tweeting as it is "incompetent," and run the white house as, I gues, the rep THINKS it should be run. What an ego!

We're in for it for sure. What can we do? Not a lot really, just stiffen our spines, support the good reps, vote down the bad, weak, or opposing reps.
    Write to your kongresskritters. Praise them when they do right. When they're wrong, be polite and give your opinion with well thought out reasons why you're right and ask them to reconsider.
    WHATEVER YOU DO VOTE EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!!

Keep your powder dry.....and buy more AMMO!

Our government is so dysfunctional I don't think it can get much worse. The republicans aren't doing anything to help us. All that talk about fixing health care and reforming the tax codes and all the other promises were just talk. They are ALL crooks and liars.