Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: We are under attack!

Agreed Bam. No need to start something, But we'll damn sure finish it if they do.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Agree with others who say we can't initiate this. We have the know -how and means to defend ourselves, and launch a counter-attack if the liberals are stupid enough to start something. I'm perfectly fine where I'm at. Let the cities burn. They better bring tanks when they leave there and come to the mountains. Good luck rooting us out. Be like the Russians in Afghanistan. Bring it on. Those pansy a$$ antifa pricks won't last 3 frickin seconds in the hills of West Virginia. Our women will beat the hell out of them.
    Well said Bam. If you post bear signs I'm sure that will deter them lol
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by Ready 4 reset View Post
    Well said Bam. If you post bear signs I'm sure that will deter them lol
    The dam bears might let them live . We won't .

I agree as well. Don't start it, but finish it, we will! I definately don't want to start something but I do want to keep a close watch. Lurking their blogs helps, along with news feeds etc..
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Tomorrow, some groups including BLM and the Women's March are going to protest AND insite violence, Nation wide against the NRA.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/55069285...#sp=show-clips
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Oops, a typo. I know how it's spelled.
    Aww, that's ok. Sometimes my fingers don't see too well either.

Shlt happens. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Tomorrow, some groups including BLM and the Women's March are going to protest AND insite violence, Nation wide against the NRA.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/55069285...#sp=show-clips
    People with low IQ's and nothing to lose should NOT fuk with people with guns who have everything to lose.

This is where it helps to know oyur neighbors. I don't have a HAM, however 2 neighbors do. We relay intel and info regularly. One does not even have internet, and couldn't be happier. I've shot some of his "fun toys" he has as well.....all legit, of course.

So far, it has been quiet in my little burb. They know we carry everywhere, and don't take no sass.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    People with low IQ's and nothing to lose should NOT fuk with people with guns who have everything to lose.
    This was my thought as well. Yeah let's go incite some violence with some armed folks!! Lol Dumbazzes I tell you....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!