Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: We are under attack!

Seems the only ones standing beside Trump and supporting him are the " We the People".

I've been lurking on some liberal sites. Here's the scoop I read today. Once they take over the government in a soft coup, the first thing on their agenda is to infiltrate middle America and kill the voters. They are actually making these plans. I honestly don't want to wait for that to manifest before acting. If this goes that far, we are spread out too far and wide to have a front of defense.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

I think it's time to start forming a defensive coalition to thwart off this coming attack before it reaches a point of no return. If we don't stop it now, we won't have a chance to stop it later. They may not have a bonified leader but they do have a mission and they have shown they are capable of anything.
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    They are trying to take over our government, Flock.
    They had it for 8 yrs. and we're still here to talk about it!! They had a total majority and still didn't ban our guns!! Now that Trump won they are bat sh-t crazy and it's showing....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    This has been going on since 1960... Im not sure if there is much new except that the left actively is trying to over throw a legally elected President... Most citizens have succumbed to the .gov hand out in what ever form it takes...
    Try since Teddy Roosevelt. Yes.....Teddy started it all with the Fed Reserve and the Progressive Party.

The Progressives learned how to slow roll their plan. Reagan was an impediment, and Trump will be only a blip.

Want to know what to do? research history and plan accordingly.
    Last edited by Lone Eagle; 07-12-2017 at 11:51 PM.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Yes they did, and yes they are, but now its getting much more in your face serious. Serious enough that we need not let it go any farther.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    They had it for 8 yrs. and we're still here to talk about it!! They had a total majority and still didn't ban our guns!! Now that Trump won they are bat sh-t crazy and it's showing....

Camouflaged....

Remember all that stuff I posted some time back about "Democide" Put another way...death by ones own government??

Well ...here you go....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

I've been lurking on some liberal sites. Here's the scoop I read today. Once they take over the government in a soft coup, the first thing on their agenda is to infiltrate middle America and kill the voters. They are actually making these plans. I honestly don't want to wait for that to manifest before acting. If this goes that far, we are spread out too far and wide to have a front of defense.

This is what happens when a nation becomes so "Entitlement Minded" ....even and so too ...leadership.

You are talking here...entitlement minded to the point of demonic in their very nature....their belief system. This is what easily leads to such happenings as "Democide."

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-13-2017 at 01:33 AM.

By going on the offensive, in the eyes of most people, we are no better than these libiots in thier lame attempts to "take over". We can't really do anything other than defend ourselves with verocity when the time comes. I'm not exactly sure how we are supposed to take the fight to them without sinking to their level and becoming the problem ourselves ?

By going on the offensive, in the eyes of most people, we are no better than these libiots in thier lame attempts to "take over". We can't really do anything other than defend ourselves with verocity when the time comes. I'm not exactly sure how we are supposed to take the fight to them without sinking to their level and becoming the problem ourselves ?

Ok ok ckelly, we got it the first time!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Not let it get any further? What exactly can be done? We've already voted in the Gvnmnt to the Retardicans. How else do you suggest we stop the Lefts agenda? I'm with Kelly, if the fight is brought to my area I'm all for jumping in. But if they start burning down Libtard cities, Meh..... I don't care as I'm not about to go into a city under siege I don't live in....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!