Thread: The new American Way...two legged wildlife....Shakedown

Default The new American Way...two legged wildlife....Shakedown

I read this story and immediately thought of two legged wildlife and the word..."Shakedown."

How have the mighty fallen.....

This is what many Americans today think is excellence???
    I was dumbfounded as to how ridiculous and "Entitlement "thinking this was.

This story out of Texas wherein this young man bought a cookie from his own monies for a policeman and was assaulted by the other customers for not buying them one too.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/35846301/...officer-cookie

This is as to what Ishmaelite America has become....Fallen.

This reminds me of that other story in the last week where that woman and her daughter were assaulted by two customers for serving cold chicken and it was caught on video.

here..

http://www.wtvy.com/content/news/Mot...430806893.html

Some days it is as if the Ishmaelite wildlife is coming out of the woodwork with their insanity and all the while trying to make others as if they are insane. This seems want to become the new normal in America.

My .02,
    Orangetom

If I were the teen, I wouldn't want to work for a place that initually fired him for showing appreciation to a police officer.

Obviously, the next person in line was a flaming liberal who offends easily, and doesn't seem to keep thoughts to themselves (no filter), rather like all the other butthurt liberal protesters out there.

agree ckelly78z,

I am asking myself what the heck is wrong with their local management?? To what public school education did they attend that they got it backward when looking in the mirror...and know it not .

I don't really care if the next person in line was a liberal...they have a right to their opinion..but not to a shakedown or a threat on someone else spending their monies and their charity...and respect. Charity and respect is given ...no coerced...shaken down...redistributed by force ..ie..coercion....threats.

Same for a conservative...they too have no such excuse should they engage in such conduct as a shakedown.....or threat.

What makes this so disgusting is that the management is no brighter in mental capacity than the customer behind the policeman. The stupid leading the herd...stupider than the herd.
    Now that to me is both pitiful and disgusting.

I get the same feeling about much of what passes for leadership in this country today...the stupid leading the herd....and thinking in every category that they are the cat's meow.

Thanks for your post,

My disgusted and pissed off .02,

Gotta run now....

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Maybe I'm just becoming super cynical in my old age, but NOTHNG really surprises me anymore.

One more business added to the list of NOT using!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!