Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leftist group preps for war against Trump-inspired fascists

Vox Populi!

I thought that was a chick it the ball cap! Lol yeah those 3 dollar bills are a scary bunch!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! That was hysterically funny!

Quote Originally Posted by porkingporkpork View Post
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I feel dumber after watching that video
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Is it me or is the fact that the antifa, short for anti fascist, funding coming from the richest retired Nazi, Soros, kind of ironic?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

You nailed it Chip!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

At the 0:16 mark they look like they're training to get up off the ground after being decked. LOL!!

I noticed that. Hell, I'm 64 years old and get around way better than those noodles.
    They look like a bunch of porkers rolling around in an imaginary mud hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I noticed that. Hell, I'm 64 years old and get around way better than those noodles.
    They look like a bunch of porkers rolling around in an imaginary mud hole!
    Hell, Cammi, I'm 72...and I DARE any of the flakes to get in the ring with me. And I'll tie one hand behind my back.

They aren't fair fighters beo. They won't get in the ring. They will shoot you in the back and run and hide. They are making plans to do just that as we speak.