Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leftist group preps for war against Trump-inspired fascists

While I agree that most people are cowards when stating toe to toe, Don't underestimate these people in numbers. They get riled up and start swinging with bike locks and what not. If you have been keeping up with the protests over the past couple of months people are getting hurt on both sides.
    Vox Populi!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    They aren't fair fighters beo. They won't get in the ring. They will shoot you in the back and run and hide. They are making plans to do just that as we speak.
    Yeah, I know Cammi. But if they want to play dirty pool I'll be glad to give them some "lessons"....but they won't like the outcome of it AT ALL. If they want to start shooting they had better make the first shot count...'cause they won't get a second chance. And when dealing with these scumbags mercy and sympathy are not in my vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by porkingporkpork View Post
    While I agree that most people are cowards when stating toe to toe, Don't underestimate these people in numbers. They get riled up and start swinging with bike locks and what not. If you have been keeping up with the protests over the past couple of months people are getting hurt on both sides.
    True. I try to avoid places where trouble may start. But if I'm ganged up on going from my truck to the grocery store, WalMart, or going into a restaurant with my wife, they'll learn the hard way that I don't carry the pistol on my side for cosmetics. I sincerely hope I never have to use it for that purpose. I have no desire to ever hurt anyone. I'll walk away from trouble if I can, but if I'm backed into a corner by a gang of hooligans who are hell bent on doing me serious harm...well, I've got seventeen rounds in the gun and another seventeen round magazine in reserve. My gun is a last resort but it IS there if I need it. I hope I never do.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Is it me or is the fact that the antifa, short for anti fascist, funding coming from the richest retired Nazi, Soros, kind of ironic?
    Chip, it's the same bunch that would love nothing more than to see us as a 3rd world craphole. 100 years of "progressivism" is coming to fruition.

As a bud of mine put it, "I hope you have your <CENSORED> squared away, because the hammer's about to drop.......hard." He's never been one to parse words, and knows his stuff.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

I think this sites Owner just needs to go out and buy oh about 5k acres and start a Shtf survival community. Heck I'll buy one of the 2k square ft ranches he'd be selling.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Now that's thinking outside the box! Lol
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I think this sites Owner just needs to go out and buy oh about 5k acres and start a Shtf survival community. Heck I'll buy one of the 2k square ft ranches he'd be selling.
    I hope you're talking about a 2K sq ft RANCH STYLE HOUSE, and not a RANCH. My "piece of dirt" is one acre, and that's 40,000 plus sq feet. 2K square feet is barely enough to build a decent sized house on....with no lawn whatsoever.

Yes I meant House. So when are they going to be avail? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I have plans to build my own compound/commune for my family, and a few select friends. It all hinges on winning the lottery, so the only work needed is on the farm to be self sustaining.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    I have plans to build my own compound/commune for my family, and a few select friends. It all hinges on winning the lottery, so the only work needed is on the farm to be self sustaining.
    That and a billion lottery tickets, LOL