Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Muslim activist suggests resisting Trump is a 'form of jihad'

She actually organized the women's March at his inauguration.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

All of the Muslim reformers I know are absolutely seeing red about this woman. She's everything they hate about the radicals and playing the liberal guilt to further a her religious agenda.

Muslim Reformers.... lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Lmao!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I'm still trying to figure out what a Muslim Reformer is!! Someone who used to blow sh-t up and has now changed? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Someone who wants to get the idiot imams to pull their heads out and stop talking jihad on America, stop trying to force head covers, stop segregating women in mosques, etc.

It's kinda sad you guys are so blind about it, because most of them voted Trump and are on our side. But "OMG, Muslims are bad."

I have 3 good Muslim friends. None of them are radicals and all nice guys. Though each of them have stated they'd have no problem with Sharia law if ever passed in their areas. Yeah that's a problem just the fact they're not against it....

Add- Also can you name just one Country not a war zone run by Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I have 3 good Muslim friends. None of them are radicals and all nice guys. Though each of them have stated they'd have no problem with Sharia law if ever passed in their areas. Yeah that's a problem just the fact they're not against it....

Add- Also can you name just one Country not a war zone run by Muslims?
    How about this, can you name one country that has a large Christian and Muslim population that lives in complete and total harmony (without a strongman dictatorship to keep everyone well behaved)?
    Last edited by Fontaine; 07-09-2017 at 11:21 AM.

Funny thing, the reformers are vehemently against Sharia and don't want Islam running the country.

That I can support Daelith