Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow! Trumps speech in Warsaw was incredible! Reagan part 2!

Default Wow! Trumps speech in Warsaw was incredible! Reagan part 2!

Here it is in its entirety!

Phenomenal!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OIpmQKEQh40
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Yea, I've heard Rush and a couple other pundits compare the speech to Reagan. If only Trump would stop tweeting!
    Oh don't get me wrong I still support Trump.

But I STILL SAY, and will ALWAYS say , that REAGAN HAD BETTER HAIR!!!

His meeting with Putin will be where the rubber meets the road. I gotta admit my admiration for Trump has faded over the last few months. I ain't holding my breath.

Mine hasn't Bam. I like him better than ever. I loathe the Retardicans just as much as the Demotards now though!! But it is refreshing to see a real Potus speak and that Inept Country Hating Racist POS gone and out of the whitehouse!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Drain the swamp......can you imagine for a minute where we would be with HRC as POTUS ?

Trump has restored my faith in humanity that not ALL politicians are crooked as the day is long.

I sort of agree with bambam. ..on this...but perhaps with slightly different awareness in mind.

His meeting with Putin will be where the rubber meets the road.

I think it is for the purpose of controlling or preventing/tainting this meeting that so much has been pushed/promoted about Russian collusion in our election.

Someone out here in the deep state is afraid of this meeting and for what it might portend.

Someone does not want this meeting to take place without first tainting the understanding of what they want and desire for Americans ...and Russia both.

They want control over the outcome of any such meeting.

I think they are afraid of Trump and Putting meeting without them being able to control and regulate the meeting. That they are afraid of Trump and Putting comparing notes..and possibly become a tag team....without deep state control over either Putin or Trump. That these two might operate independent of Deep State control..and regulation and for their people and nations.
    What a Horrible Horrible thing this would be.

In other words Trump and Putin tag teaming the deep state which is and has privily controlled both the United States and Russia back into the Soviet days...back to the early October Revolution...in 1917. The deep state which has controlled America since before our Civil War.

If there is any truth to this concept...it stands to put a bright light on the Republican Party ..the Democrat Party as well as our MSM..for the phonies they are...in controlling and manipulating the American People and also the same pattern for Russia and their politics and version of their MSM.

We shall see.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-08-2017 at 01:34 PM.

The reports from a few stated during the meeting with Putin, Putin didn't act all tough and laugh at/disrespect Trump the way he did at O'Jackazz!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

How many and who are the few, because there were only 4 other people present in that meeting and no reporters or cameras.
    Trump, Tillerson and Trumps translator, Putin, Lav and Putins translator.. That's it, and the 4 others were bound by confidentiality.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    How many and who are the few, because there were only 4 other people present in that meeting and no reporters or cameras.
    Trump, Tillerson and Trumps translator, Putin, Lav and Putins translator.. That's it, and the 4 others were bound by confidentiality.

Camouflaged,

I have not heard these details though I am not surprised at it. All I have heard is that the meeting went on much longer than was initially scheduled.

I have not listened to any comment from folks like El Rushbo or others. I am sensing that this will sort itself out over time...and not by the phony MSM.

It is going to be another circus watching the MSM try to colour it in the favor or their handlers.

I am just going on instincts that this meeting is of great concern to those in the Deep State who want to remain concealed and hidden from public view while still maintaining their power and control over this government and the government of Russia.

My instincts and read of history tell me that this Deep State Cabal has been playing off Russia and the United States against each other for so long ..it is how they have kept both the American and Russian people and government right where they need them to be...and at the same time keeping Deep State power and control without being seen or known by most people.
    Good Cop/Bad Cop...GFW Hegel...thesis, antithesis, synthesis...dialectic.

Or put another way...the leopard cannot change their spots.

My maddening and sometimes rabid .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-08-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Heard it on talk radio while driving yesterday. They played the audio of some female in the know making the claims that Putin acted 180 degrees different between meeting the 2. That Putin wouldn't make eye contact with as Trump was looking him directly. She also stated Putin didn't act smug and disrespectful as he did with O'Dipsh-t. The only meeting I know of is this one that just took place. What other meeting or gathering could it have been?