Thread: NJ millionaires-on-welfare sting: 12 additional individuals charged

Default NJ millionaires-on-welfare sting: 12 additional individuals charged

Priceless. Loving it, but this is just the beginning...Catching the scum of the nation!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...s-charged.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

It's about time. Tired of going to houses that are paid for by the government because they are too inept or lazy to work. The houses are nicer then the one I live in. I'm not complaining but why not give them a shack and encourage them to want better for themselves? No need to answer as I already know.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

I wouldn't GIVE them Shlt! Fu@k em! They've lives off the people too long and for no legit reason. Seize everything, auction it off and put them behind bars for welfare fraud!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I believe at least the next 3-1/2 years the new guys will prosecute more crimes ever than the previous 8 did!!

Add- Oh and I chuckled at the pic. Imagine that..... lol
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 07-06-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I wouldn't GIVE them Shlt! Fu@k em! They've lives off the people too long and for no legit reason. Seize everything, auction it off and put them behind bars for welfare fraud!
    Putting them in jail will only continue the governemnt teet sucking. Put them to work cleaning highways/waterways, doing yardwork/house repair for the aged, for minimum wage and no benefits.

I don't think I could accept assistance even if I was to ever truly need it, let alone taking advantage of it.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Coral them all in Calif. and take away all assistance. ALL OF IT!
    They will have to work or starve.