Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More reasons to prepare

You know what I think? I think when it comes down to the wire, The US and Russia will join forces to eliminate NK. I THINK Putin is sly like Trump and playing NK.
    That is what I think this meeting between Putin and Trump is going to be about.
    If my theory is correct, The US and Russia will once again be the only Super Powers. Right now, and after Obama allowed all this equality in powers, it screwed up the balance we once had. I think the objective is to turn back the clocks. This I believe will prevent a global war.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Oh it wasn't my idea. But think about it.... after the explosion whom exactly would the remaining peons blame for it? They'd have to figure out exactly what happened first. I highly doubly they'd just launch an attack on the south...
    Don't know if I'd count on that. That prick is so psycho he's probably got launch codes programmed to go off when his frickin heart stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    You know what I think? I think when it comes down to the wire, The US and Russia will join forces to eliminate NK. I THINK Putin is sly like Trump and playing NK.
    That is what I think this meeting between Putin and Trump is going to be about.
    If my theory is correct, The US and Russia will once again be the only Super Powers. Right now, and after Obama allowed all this equality in powers, it screwed up the balance we once had. I think the objective is to turn back the clocks. This I believe will prevent a global war.
    I think you are right Cammie, about one thing. I think Trump and Putin are about to join forces against the global " elites " .

Won't prevent a global war , however, that is in the hands of God, and it's coming.

I'm not talking about a biblical event. I'm talking about a man made global war. If the US and Russia join forces, no other country will have the capabilities because the two super powers with disarm them and bring stability back. From that point, we will split the joint forces and we'll experience another Cold War. I honest don't believe the US and Russia will go to physical war with each other. It would be a no win situation and both countries realize this.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I'm not talking about a biblical event. I'm talking about a man made global war. If the US and Russia join forces, no other country will have the capabilities because the two super powers with disarm them and bring stability back. From that point, we will split the joint forces and we'll experience another Cold War. I honest don't believe the US and Russia will go to physical war with each other. It would be a no win situation and both countries realize this.
    Well they can try , but neither the US or the Soviet Union had much luck in Afghanistan, the goat humpers are still alive and kicking, so let them try to conquer us.

I agree we are in a mess.
    Now too late for a good outcome.
    I worry about sleeper cells NK might have planted here.

If we do attack, I feel bad about the 25,000 or so troops that we have on the NK border. Many of them will die.

Whatever happens, I pray that it waits till after Friday. We have 21 teenagers from our church that are 150 miles away and I'm bringing them home on Friday. I really don't want to be away from my family should something happens, and the parents of these 21 kids are relying on me to get them home safely. Looks like I'll be bringing extra supplies with me just in case.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Yer a Good Man Cav!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

A good man for sure but crazy as a loon! Holy Shlt! That's a lot of kids! Are you a clutton for punishment Cav?