Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deport illegals.... to Somalia

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    The Mexicans would fix up somolia and make the best of it..Mexicans arnt lazy. For the most part there great people. I too hate illegal immigration. Its not hard to do some paperwork. My wife is a immigrant. Sure there's some hoops but its not hard. I do wish we would inforcce out immigration laws.
    Agree. The illegals may be illegal in the US, but they are for the most part the best and brightest of their respective countries, and most of them are hard workers.....My only objection to their being here is their being offered, and taking, welfare.

Turf them out to Africa and maybe they will fix Africa.
    Good medicine in bad places

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

My objection to illegals are they are simply...... illegal. I don't care how smart or hard working they are, go thru the system legally. I think if people break one law and get away with it, have the thought pattern (righteousness) to break another one, and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    For those 3 types, I'd say the cemetery would be a good place for the repeat offenders. Hard to come back from that one.
    Haha, yep, real hard...great one!

I don't agree with the cemetery concept...I am more in agreement with MD. Fidel.

Agree. The illegals may be illegal in the US, but they are for the most part the best and brightest of their respective countries, and most of them are hard workers.....My only objection to their being here is their being offered, and taking, welfare.
    I do not agree, however, with MD. Fidel's idea that they are for the most part the best and brightest of their respective countries. This became obvious when the Obama Administration opened the flood gates without good vetting...they were letting in anyone and everyone...as fast as they can...and the Obama administration were obviously discriminating against certain people while lamenting and even manufacturing discrimination among and against Americans.
    I knew this about the Obama Administration but what irritated me even more was the absolute silence of the Republicans on this. They both became disgusting to Americans who could think and see outside of the MSM and professional politicians.

I do agree with MD Fidel's statement about them being put on welfare. I am aware of this because the woman I see is an apartment manager and gets to see much of their benefit packages when they come to her to use the offices fax machine. Many of them get more and better benefits than native Americans on welfare who are also in her apartments.
    We need to take care of Americans first.

I do agree with the concept that within the religion of Islam is a seed of Works...Jihad is works....earning their way to purity and heaven...and under the guidance of the radical Imams...is one of violence in these works. It is built into the religion. It is not separate.
    At the same time I am also aware that not all Muslims adhere to this works dogma under these Imams and want to be left alone in their religion. I can appreciate this in anyone.

Many from the south of the border countries are here because there are not enough paying jobs in their native countries. Their systems do not work for them.
    They send monies home to their families. This is commendable and most of them do work very hard.

But for Americans, what we are doing is subsidizing these countries and people on the backs of our nation and people.
    If these illegals were made to go back south of the border the jobless chaos in these nations would be unsustainable and they would eventually fall as a nation and government.
    In this manner we are subsidizing their non functioning government. We are doing this to protect certain Industries which set up shop at pennies on the dollar when the Mexican Hyperinflation took place in the late 1970s and into the 1980s. These industries wanted the locations and cheap labor but there are not enough jobs for all of Mexico.
    It is these industries who have bought up leadership in both political parties in this country and are part of the international deep state against Trump and Company on entry into this country and the wall.
    How do I know this is true...because if you want to go across the border to move to Mexico...you must have money, a trade, and or education ...into a job....not what they are sending across the border illegally to get here.
    The double standard, like the Obama administration, is very stark once you think it through to a conclusion.

The word filtering out is that the number of people coming across the border has fallen significantly. As to how accurate is the numbers can be debated. It also appears that many trying to get here are getting desperate to get here and this by the more oft repeated assaults with and against the border patrol people.

Nonetheless I am not in favor of the cemetery route.

In what I am also very disappointed is the concealed truth about much of this ..even by the So called Phony Republican Conservatives. I think the phony Republicans are in bed with the Democrats on hiding this knowledge from the American people concerning the lay of this land.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-04-2017 at 09:26 AM.

I still standby my point that we are a nation of laws. You violate them and you suffer the consequences of the law. The problem starts when you make exceptions, and it grows from there.

Try getting a PHD from MIT, then claiming you can enter any country you want because you are smart.... Mexico, NK, Iran, you name them, if you don't get shot, you will do time. Why do we ignore our own laws, when those countries don't ignore theirs? Look what the grief it has caused us.

If you think we need people from other countries because they are smart and work hard, the problem is here in the US. We loop back to government education here, dumbing down the masses and feeding them with the welfare mentality. Fix our own country first. so we aren't dependent on *illegals* to keep society going... lessons I remember, from the old days, on the Roman Empire.

Winni is 100% correct!! Our problem isn't about a smart foreign exchange student!! It's about all the other Illegals coming over and draining us financially with all the free sh-t we hand them!! Yeah so the 15 million or so here digging ditches and mowing yards are all the best and brightest? Lmfao!! And if they are so great then why don't they stay where they are from and fix their own damn sh-tholes?!!!! One easy fix and deterrent..... STOP Giving them FREE SH-T!!!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Nicely stated Winni...well said.

Orangetom

Default One more thing

I am NOT against LEGAL immigrants, heck, both my parents were born in Germany and became US citizens. I was born here and raised all American. There was no old country hangover, or multiculturalism in my family..... This is how it should be.

I too Winni am not against "Legal Immigrants." My Mother is from Germany/Frankfurt AM. and my Dad is Hawaiian..from back when Hawaii was not even a state.

Heck..for all that matter ...no one in my family was born in the Continental USA.

As a result of my fathers military service...all of us were born All American. No olde country Hangover. Now I am not saying that people should forget from whence they or their families came and or struggled. I am not advocating that at all. We never worried about Multiculturalism nor pushed it. It was our family and my Dad ruled the roost. It was just how it was.
    My Dad was they type who did not generally try to interfere with other peoples lives and he did not brook anyone else interfering with ours...nor trying to foist off their beliefs and practices on us.

While we traveled the world and saw interesting things and places...this land was always our home and Dad did not want to settle back in Hawaii...to expensive.

I too have been several places during my short stint in the US Air Force. I can tell you that once you go to certain places outside this country... figuratively speaking Dorothy and Toto were right..."There's no place like Home."

There are lots of interesting places to see and visit out there...but....."There's no place like Home."

My .02,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-04-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I do agree with the concept that within the religion of Islam is a seed of Works...Jihad is works....earning their way to purity and heaven...and under the guidance of the radical Imams...is one of violence in these works. It is built into the religion. It is not separate.
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    At the same time I am also aware that not all Muslims adhere to this works dogma under these Imams and want to be left alone in their religion. I can appreciate this in anyone.
    Disagree, because that goes against the first quote here.
    I don't know why they call the Imans radical when they are teaching exactly what is written in the Quran.
    If you read/study the Quran there can be no such thing as a peaceful or moderate Muslim.