Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deport illegals.... to Somalia

Default Deport illegals.... to Somalia

So... One of the biggest problems with our illegal immigration problem is we deport them but they come right back. Especially Mexicans. While some get dropped at the Mexico City airport (1000 miles from the border) others get dropped by bus 100 feet into their own country. And 100 feet from our border. I read of immigrants deported 3 or 5 or even 10 times. (The immigrant in San Francisco who killed that woman on the waterfront had been deported 5 times and had been convicted of felonies 7 times). What's the point of shipping them home if they can come right back?

So I got to thinking- what could we do that would be better than the current protocol. How about each deportation gets farther and farther away. 1) Mexico 2) Panama 3) Peru 4) Argentina 5) southern tip of Chile. That might work. But would require the cooperation of all involved countries. And that's not gonna happen.

So where could we deport them where there isn't a government to tell us "no". The list isn't very long. Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, maybe Syria. And of course Antarctica. Who knows- we deport enough MS-13 gangbangers to Syria they might finish off ISIS.

Of course the liberals will cry "cruel and unusual punishment" and I wouldn't do it on the first strike. But if immigrants knew the third deportation was to Somalia I don't think they would cross that border a third time.
    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Require cooperation? Just use parachutes

Finish off ISIS? They'd join forces.

The Mexicans would fix up somolia and make the best of it..Mexicans arnt lazy. For the most part there great people. I too hate illegal immigration. Its not hard to do some paperwork. My wife is a immigrant. Sure there's some hoops but its not hard. I do wish we would inforcce out immigration laws.

I'm with Drift. How about enforce the laws already on the books and actually guard the border correctly....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    The Mexicans would fix up somolia and make the best of it..Mexicans arnt lazy. For the most part there great people. I too hate illegal immigration. Its not hard to do some paperwork. My wife is a immigrant. Sure there's some hoops but its not hard. I do wish we would inforcce out immigration laws.
    Agree with this , most are hard workers, but Militant medic also has a point , the felons/murderers/drug runners, etc. should be sent somewhere they cannot easily return.

This isn't baseball, three strikes you're out. The first time they come here illegally is breaking American laws. We need to send a message we will not tolerate illegal immigrants. If you don't come here the right way, you don't come here. WHEN you're caught, you get shipped off to Guantanamo for no less that 5 years. When released, deport them at least 100 miles over the border to their country of origin with the clothes on their back and a gallon of water, a box of crackers and a pocket knife. Along with that, a warning letter in their language that warns them if they come back, they will be deported and dropped in the middle of an active war zone immediately, with a gallon of water, a box of crackers and a pocket knife. No exceptions.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 07-01-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

One problem I see is that in typical guv fashion, the system just drags out. I tried to help an employee get her husband here. He graduated HS in Fredericksburg, Tx. Upon graduation, he was sent a letter to voluntarily deport.
    His parents were illegal and never bothered to get him his citizenship. So at some point they marry before he deports but then he returns several times to be with his family. Don't blame the dude but laws pretty clear. So he keeps getting caught here and deported.
    Finally at some point he is afraid to be caught again. His wife quits her job as a DQ manager and moves to Mx so family is together. Don't blame them. This lasts about 9 months probably until money runs out. He is a stonemason, but in Mx masons are a dime a dozen so pay is about $35 week.
    She returns to Texas and goes to work for me. She makes about $65-70K a year. She got ripped off by an immigration attorney so I step in and go with someone that my attorney recommends. Now there are a few things that she fails to mention to me such as number of times he has been caught and deported. Kind of important in making the decision. So $5K and two years later he goes for final interview and is turned down and must not enter or apply again for 5 years.

Good family and hard worker, but between a slow as molasses system an his repeated offenses, he won't be back any time soon. Now his wife quit me to go live with him there in Piers Negras, across from a sheet hole called Eagle Pass. She will make about $20K working there and probably be back knocking on my door.
    Last edited by KINGCHIP; 07-01-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Agree with this , most are hard workers, but Militant medic also has a point , the felons/murderers/drug runners, etc. should be sent somewhere they cannot easily return.

For those 3 types, I'd say the cemetery would be a good place for the repeat offenders. Hard to come back from that one.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Bingo
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13