Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Went to court yesterday

Default Went to court yesterday

This is an update.
    Remember I posted about the judgment I won back in 2013 where a woman defamed me on the Internet?
    A couple months ago she filed a new lawsuit against me... Again.. Third one including a counter claim during my own lawsuit against her for defamation.
    Well, her lawsuit hearing was yesterday claiming fraud, conspiracy and three other charges including malice, infliction of harm and mental anguish. I never heard anyone that can yammer on endlessly and say absolutely nothing. She blathered for about 45 minutes. Afterward, we rebutted her claims and then she was allowed another bebuttal for 5 minutes. The judge didn't even hesitate. He simple said, this case is dismissed.
    Liberals always think because they say it, it must be true. Blows me away. But anyway, the order to dismiss with prejudice was signed and filed, so now we proceed to selling her property, levying her banks overseas and that will be that.

With prejudice means she can no longer file a lawsuit against me for any of the charges she claimed in her lawsuit, ever. This is the second time she has filed on me straight out, claiming fraud and conspiracy.
    This is actually better than having to turn around and filing a vexatious litigation motion against her.

This order stops her in her tracks so I won't have to deal with it any longer and she can't freeze collection on my judgment that I have been trying to collect on for 4 years now, after my lawsuit was adjudicated before 12 panel jury. Whew! Finally!

She owes me right at 2 million dollars not including atty fees and other expenses.
    She has it but has fought me tooth and nail to keep me from collecting but she has burned every bridge now. Her only other option is to hand it over. She's from Istabul, Turkey and owns a high profile property with a condo in Germany and several overseas bank acct's. I've already taken her property in Waco, but the action to disburse was frozen until this new lawsuit she brought was completed.

This has been a nightmare from the very beginning. I told her from the very start, don't fu@k with me! I don't lay down for anyone and I'm not easily intimidated. She seemed to think because I represented myself, I'd be an easy target.

I know progressive liberals are born liars but this woman must have written the book!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 06-27-2017 at 10:03 AM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

A pic of her facial expressions after you take what's rightfully yours from her bank account would be priceless!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Noooo! That would not be a good thing for me to do. No since in egging her on. If she caught wind or saw a pic of her that I posted, she would file yet another lawsuit. Let the old dawg lay!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Way to go!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

thanks!

Congrats on the victory! BTW....Are you related to Perry Mason? Haha....nevermind...just razzin' ya a bit!

(Please don't sue me!)

(Pleeeeeaaaase?)

Hope she doesn't find some other slime ball attorney to twist thing to file suit again. Seems these ambulance chasers are a dime a dozen and always have another angle.

Best of luck with this thing, hope it pans out finally. It has been interesting reading.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Don't mess with Mother (nature) Cammie

It wouldn't be for the lack of trying. She's gone through three lawyers since this all began. They ALL filed motions to withdraw from the case and she still won't pay the last one. He even said screw it. It's not worth the hassle to go after her for the money. LOL ...ANYWAY, WORD GETS AROUND! No lawyer will represent her. She filed complaints against her previous lawyer because he wouldn't do as she commanded. I talked to him. She wanted him to do unethical and in some cases, illegal actions to get what she wanted. He refused. She actually filed complaints against the judge, the district clerks and the court reporter as well.
    So now, she represents herself and claims to the judge she knows more than any of these lawyers do. LOL
    UP TO THIS DATE, She hasn't been granted a single motion she has filed, other than a motion for continuance that I agreed to.
    She has pulled so much illegal cramp throughout all this, it's amazing she hasn't been thrown under the jailhouse. I think the judges just thinks she's crazy, just not clinically so. Her afliction is narcisissm.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Hope she doesn't find some other slime ball attorney to twist thing to file suit again. Seems these ambulance chasers are a dime a dozen and always have another angle.

Best of luck with this thing, hope it pans out finally. It has been interesting reading.

I'm an extremely principle oriented person and I do follow through with what I say I'm going to do. Hubs calls it stubbornness! LOL
    BUT I'm always one to admit when I'm wrong if one can prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Don't mess with Mother (nature) Cammie