Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Antifa Website Calls for Violence Against Trump Supporters

OrangeTom - I love reading your writings, man, you should write a book or somethin'...and since you share my sentiments, I also believe that you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Agree with Kingchip here....

I got this same impression years ago when reading..

Occult Theocracy by Edith Starr Miller

and

Secret Societies and Subversive Movements by Nesta Webster

Also General Smedley Butler gave a hint of this non representative deep state organization in operation within our government and foreign policy verses domestic policy..in his book..."War is a Racket."

What was outlined in these books concerning certain of these revolutionary movements was what we today would call.."Community Organizers." Community Organizers who would communicate, educate, finance, and distribute the tools and goods to facilitate these revolutions/civil wars....even through great chaos.

It is these groups and people who began slowly and methodically to influence and divide/finance dissention in this country over the issue of slavery...leading to our American Civil War.
    Today they appear to be going into stage two of this plan with another Civil War in mind using Race and Racism...along with other grievances and groups for and towards chaos management.

But what became obvious in these narratives concerning many happenings in European countries ..was that this system operated behind layers for the protection of certain people and groups who were financing this type of operation. And I am speaking here of operations back in the late 1830s to 1840s and continuing into the 1870s/90s...into the twentieth century for the purpose of destabilizing these nations and governments.

If you watch what has happened to these nations today...in Europe ..they have so obviously become someone's private territory...someone's private fiefdom... and the government answers to someone or some thing...just not the people.

This is the route planned and scheduled for America. It is my belief that Trump and Company represent a danger to this system of infiltration and substitution of our form of government in favor or European Serfdom...Servitude to government.. and not government servitude to the people. Or put another way ..a non representative government.

If Hillary or Saunders had won....or any of the other Republicans..on that primary list..we would have been much further and faster down this road to Serfdom or European Style Involuntary Servitude and away from a Representative form of Government....than currently we are.

However...to clarify something I have said...earlier in other threads..I don't think Soros is the big guy. I think Soros is who and what someone wants us to see in this deliberate chaos management.

I say this because in such events and by what Benjamin Disraeli ...once the Prime minister of England is quoted.. ""The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

And others have backed this up by further stating that these are people for whom you never hear their names. Soros is heard entirely to much today. He is the fall/front guy..a facilitator for bigger fish..wishing to remain unseen and unknown.

Obviously Trump and Company are not the big guys as they are being held back and controlled by others wishing not to be seen or known within the same government.

Put another way ..the office of President is not the big powerful office many are taught to believe that it is.

This is the very nature and essence of an Occult system....Occult meaning hidden and concealed from all but a few insiders privileged to know.

Put another way..lack of transparency of.. which politics is often want to claim in false advertising...transparency.

The very interesting and unusual thing which is standing out more and more..today...is that both Republicans and Democrats are not in favor of Trump and Company or the Sovereignty of the American People...but instead are pushing for more herd mentality like Europe.

I believe Anti Fa and soon enough other groups are being deliberately cultivated and promoted for just such chaos management.

We shall see how this plays out come July and further down the road..in chaos/violence.

My .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    The great thing about America is that the people have the power, it just has to be harnessed and put to use.

These have been popping up around my AO. Look at an electoral map, and you can tell where.

Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Posted by bambam,

The great thing about America is that the people have the power, it just has to be harnessed and put to use.

I agree with this but be careful as to how and to whom it is harnessed and put to use..it is often a scam today...for political purposes and leverage..

Orangetom