Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: California bans state travel to Texas, 3 other states over anti-LGBT laws

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Default California bans state travel to Texas, 3 other states over anti-LGBT laws

How lucky you guys and gals are !!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...lgbt-laws.html

Can they ban the whole state population from coming here please!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Cal gov. Unfortunately, doesn't have the authority to do that because of at least one, commerce.
    The only way a US state can ban travel to another US state is through quarantine and that has to be issued by the CDC by direct order of the President unless the entire state splits from the US.

In the document it appears they want to dictate when, where and if THEY choose to side step the ban. They can't do that either. NOT LEGALLY.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 06-23-2017 at 10:55 AM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Let them secede. Maybe the other idiots will move to Cal, then we can ban them all from the US AND NO TRADE.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I despise California; the only reason I want it to remain part of the United States is simply for the port access to the Pacific.

They can't secede, they owe too much $$ and need mama Trump for support

Well, actually they can, but with a debt. They won't though. It's the same hot air they blow about moving out of the US.
    I like Cal. I just don't care for the liberal idiots who reside there. Cal is a beautiful land state. I wouldn't live there though. Can't handle the shake, rattle and roll. LOL
    I have this phobia of the ground collapsing from under me. 😱

I agree on the beautiful, especially up north. I was doing an install up in Eureka back in the 70's, rode past this modern abandoned building, and my passenger, a local, said that it was a new nuclear plant. Only after they built it did they discover it was right on top of an EQ fault, duh... But, like I said, the redwood forests are really kewl, I could live in them.

Perfectly in their rights to ban the government from spending money sending people to certain other states. This means precisely ****-all to the rest of us.

California is great, the people there suck.

I don't despise my home state, I despise the A$$holes that run it and the even more A$$holes that voted them in!! And Cammie I'm laughing at the fact you actually answered my question! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!