Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aesops fables...or what is wrong with this story.....

Default Aesops fables...or what is wrong with this story.....

I took my lady friend to breakfast where we were joined by her sister and her sister's two daughters.

The daughters are both single with children and as is usual when the ladies get together..the gossip and catch up with each others lives begins anew.

I was a bit stunned by the tale told by one of them and the very interesting observation I made that none of the ladies seemed to think there was anything wrong with what had happened.,...or the tale one of them told..while they patted themselves on the back as if some kind of victory took place.

I almost busted out laughing until I realized how pitiful it was on everyone's part. Even disgusting...and ignorant.

Well ..here is the narrative...and the readers on this post please tell me what is wrong with these women and also this fellow they are describing??

One of the sisters was speaking of her new found male friend who came over to cook her a very nice dinner...and put on, according to her, an excellent spread. She related that they had a great time and good meal until she realized that he intended to stay to fix her breakfast the next morning.

When she clued him in that it was not going to happen..he left greatly disturbed.

Now the two sisters live in two houses back to back of each other and the other sister chimed in....

"Well ...now we are going to have to find someone else to cut our grass in the next two weeks."

Comments please....

Thanks,

Orangetom

Footnote
    No names have been made public to protect the guilty.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-18-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Sounds like the Gardner can cook! Lol But he shouldnt have felt disturbed by her actions. Does she have to give it up because he cooked her a meal? Also sounds like the ol boy had NO Game and couldn't close the deal.... lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    .....One of the sisters was speaking of her new found male friend who came over to cook her a very nice dinner...and put on, according to her, an excellent spread. She related that they had a great time and good meal until she realized that he intended to stay to fix her breakfast the next morning.

When she clued him in that it was not going to happen..he left greatly disturbed.

Now the two sisters live in two houses back to back of each other and the other sister chimed in....

"Well ...now we are going to have to find someone else to cut our grass in the next two weeks."

Comments please....

Thanks,

Orangetom

Footnote
    No names have been made public to protect the guilty.
    1.)The lady whose boyfriend expected a .... "return" for the dinner needs to be shown the door. Period. This apparently has actually happened and good on them for doing it.
    2.) HIRE someone to cut the grass at an agreed upon price. The contract should be $$$ for lawn cutting service every XXX often, NOTHING more. Just a business deal. It's done all the time.

sounds to me like the 2 daughters may be just a bit na´ve. Both single, with kids , and they haven't yet figured out that most men expect " something " in return ??

Well they obviously gave it up to get the kids! Lmao!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Well they obviously gave it up to get the kids! Lmao!!

Heck, they've got the trophies to show for it!
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

It's sad that these women use men to get what they want (lawn mowing), and it is also sad in a different aspect that he expects something ( A night of sex) in return for cooking.

It's even more sad he sucks at closing the deal! Lol

Sounds like to me he dodged a bullet.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I have to agree with Flock on this one. Sometimes it's better to walk away, even mad. He may have lost the battle but probably won the war.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields