Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Putin trolls Comey

Texasskeeter,

texasskeeter

What Snowden did was Broke the law!! He can be the whistle blower he aimed to be, but a jailed one....

You need to seriously seriously think this through in light of how many people for which the previous administration pardoned and or commuted their sentences....against breaking the law....even killing people.

You also need to find out how many state secrets have been given up to foreign nations and powers....in previous administrations and nothing was done about it...including Hillary and Company because someone behind the scenes in the deep state...was running interference for them....in a "Rigged System." Secrets given up by our own government...in "special deals" so often unknown and unseen by Americans.

Remember the plane load of cash flown to the Iranians????

How about the ejector rack technology given to the Chicoms...so that they can eject multiple satellites into space from one rocket launch. A rack which can also be modified to eject ICBM's to their targets.

How about nuclear reactor technology given to the North Koreans under the Clinton Administration..Including the fuel cells???

The very high tech CNC machines and programs used to manufacture propellers ...even classified submarine propellers...sold on the open markets and approved by the US State Department.

And the hits keep coming.

Be very careful about the standard issue propaganda/dogma under which we have been groomed..from infancy...for the purpose of binding/blinding us...not freeing us up in our thinking and observation.

It becomes obvious, that over time and pattern recognition, that much of the law is for the purpose of protecting the Deep State...not the American People.

This is the very bridge for which the Deep State does not want the American people to cross...but instead continue to confuse the Deep State and it's motives with the American way of life. Nothing could be further from the Truth.

Need proof...I just gave it to the readers here...

The vitriol against Edward Snowden has now been transferred to Donald Trump as a traitor....as Against the American Way...against the Deep State way of putting Americans more and more in to bondage and involuntary servitude to said "Deep State."

And who do they constantly speak and preach today about putting in jail...as a traitor...prosecuting...investigating..as unAmerican...etc etc et al??

Somewhere along the line ...some of us get tired and disgusted with this constant "Dog and Pony Show" repeating itself by way of the same olde "Usual Suspects."

Who is the newly manufactured Demon/bad guy here....stealing the spotlight from Edward Snowden for putting Light on the Deep State??

That is obviously Edward Snowden's crime..giving up certain secrets of the Deep State...not other secrets. For the Deep State itself has been giving up these secrets since before WW2 to foreign nations and governments...for lucre.

Now...Skeeter...in addition to all of this....

What makes so much of this to be so laughably stupid and incredible...to those of us who can think past the Kardashians, as I am oft want to describe...is the Rigging of the election by the Russians.

Again...more good cop/bad cop devout religious dogma taking place..via GFW Hegel...."Thesis, Anti Thesis, Synthesis."

It is very clear to those of us who can think outside the box....of the Deep State...that this same Deep State has been promoting and financing professional politicians from both Political Parties going way back into history. That there is little difference in the Republican and Democrat parties....that we are voting for the same Deep State Group no matter which candidate or party we choose at the voting booth. The Deep State has already Rigged the elections only it did not work this time around....and boy oh boy are they pissed!!!!

And they have us focusing on the Russians for Rigging and interfering in the last election????? Talk about Professional Stupid!!!

And they are working night and day to sell this to the American People because they are really afraid of Trump and Putin finally meeting up. They must manufacture fear and trembling in the American minds and souls concerning such an meeting. Good cop / bad cop.

I think that the Deep State is also afraid that "The Sleeper Might Awaken." This is also why the Russian Pabulum being so heavily promoted.

Now there are your traitors....Tex...!!

And they are getting desperate now...and openly and above board promoting violence through their shills...these special interest groups...from snowflakes on up.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-17-2017 at 09:31 AM.

OT,
    I understand but I must beg to disagree, atleast to a point. People like Snowden are indeed criminals, except perhaps under the most extreme, wild and bizarre circumstances. A thousand murderes in the past may have happened, in which some of the murderers were captured, some not, and some of the captured tried and released due to legal conundrums. and some convicted. Maybe some WERE innocent (the Richard Kimbles of the real world). But none of that should stand in the way of pursuing the present murderers.
    Did Snowden understand how the information he released would hurt America? Did he realize that what he released was not HIS to do with as he pleased?
    In our history other spies have done us harm. The Rosenbergs leaked nuclear secrets to the USSR. That allowed them to accelerate their atomic missile programs. That did US harm and could have led to disaster. People debated whether the Rosenbergs were guilty or received a fair trial before their execution. But, history proved, YES their trial was fair and the later release of the Venona Papers proved their guilt absolute, not just "beyond a reasonable doubt."

Yes our government has done stupid criminal things. The Tuskegee Experiments were vile and felonious beyond comprehension. The CIA clandestine experiments with LSD, again, geeesh, WTF!!!??!!!?!??!??!? CRIMINAL!
    One of the DUMBEST moves isn't ---and was never classified (to my knowledge). Documentary films on VHS tape and now, DVD show it. U.S. Army personal, stationed nearby to nuclears explosions. All part of a test---or series of tests!!!!!
    Good Gawd EXPOSING HUMANS TO NUCLEAR BOMB FALLOUT AND RADIATION---HOW *****STUPID AND CRIMINAL CAN THE GOVERNMENT BE??????

I'm sorry....I cannot have any respect for Snowden....and I say that in full realization the government itself is not the knight in shining armor good guy of the faerytales trying to make us safe from dragons and evil warlords.
    In a way I don't have an answer. Perhaps these things like Rosenbergs/Snowden ought to be taken on a case by case basis. If the net is that the leaker did real good and little to no harm, maybe that can be an extenuating circumstance.
    But the modern Rosenbergs ~~~~ FRY THEIR BUTTS!!!!!

What are you smoking OT? No where did I defend our Gvnmnt. I merely stated a fact that Snowden was and is a criminal! I want him held to the same standards as me!! And YES there's plenty of shady sh-t our Gvnmnt does that's wrong and they should be locked up for doing it. But what Snowden did was wrong and also put many good folks lives in danger....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

TommyGun,

I gotta make this quick as I must get back to work after lunch.

You bring up a good point here ..to a point. I am not talking about the government per se..and it is difficult at times to make a clear distinction between the Deep State masquerading as an unelected government operating through our government but for their specific interests/power/lucre...and the will of the people. But I am indeed talking about the very deep state steering our foreign and since the Obama Administration our domestic policy..social causes..and holding the American People and nation hostage and in bondage to the same..domestically ...as well as in foreign policy.

I am saying that in the last 8 years so many have caught on to something very wrong going on out here. Very very wrong. Though many knew something was wrong..they only knew because their individual numbers kept coming up short while others made out at their expense. Many could not vocalize this ..as they had no concrete informatoins and their thinking processes have been hindered by a standard television and movie education. But they knew enough to be pissed and vote...and not be swayed by the standard propaganda around election...they had seen that movie to many times.

This is a function and a result of the deep state programming on them.

I think that Snowden saw and realized this from the inside where so many have no access. And Snowden was of sufficient intellect and ability to weigh it out to see the pattern of the "Fallen" intimately in operation.

Why do I say this...because I believe he had nothing to gain by it and everything to lose and risk.

I also think that Snowden saw and read sufficient informations to know that Putin and Russia are dealing with the same "Deep State" as is America. And this is why he chose to go to Russia...from Hong Kong.

After reading Major George Racy Jordan's book...."From Major Jordan's Diary" I have concluded that the Rosenburgs were fall guys. That many many Nuclear materials including yellow cake were shipped during WW2 through Great Falls, Montana...and that airfield through the Siberian route by aircraft across Canada and Alaska and into Russia. This was done with the knowledge and aid of the White House and Harry Hopkins working for FDR.

We here in America supported and sustained the Soviet Nuclear program at a time when we only had limited amounts of this stuff for our uses.
    This book is a definite eye opener about traitors in our government.

I don't have all the answers myself TommyGun..and I too know that our hijacked/stolen government is not the knight in shining armor. I have long ago given up on that philosophy or belief system.

Prepping itself and the distrust our rigged government has for our people heavily reinforced this belief in me.

I do believe that Trump and Company are now in the crosshairs of the Deep State in lieu of Snowden. And it is obvious to me that someone is continually trying to manipulate the media and public opinion to case Trump and company as bad guys...not trustworthy...in the minds of Americans.

This causes me to ask...how much did this same Deep State manipulate Snowden to be the same in the minds of Americans who have no real yardstick by which to measure what is happening?? Americans mostly have good cop/bad cop carefully inserted into their thinking apparatus.

Texasskeeter,

texasskeeter

What are you smoking OT? No where did I defend our Gvnmnt. I merely stated a fact that Snowden whas and is a criminal! I want him held to the same standards as me!! And YES there's plenty of shady sh-t our Gvnmnt does that's wrong and they should be locked up for doing it. But what Snowden did was wrong and also put many good folks lives in danger....
    I'm not defending our government as well Tex. I am trying to illustrate here that at times it is difficult to know the difference in a deep state propaganda operation..and the real business of the American People.

I will remind you and the readers of how many operations and people were put in danger by Watergate exposures and leaks and also the Iran Contra business while our government was playing politics with information/leaks.

That is my point...that it is difficult to tell...unless one has inside informations. The people who have discovered something amiss is by pattern recognition in that the numbers continually don't add up to good nonsense.

In my mind..Snowden saw first hand this information which would be denied to us and recoiled at the totality of what he learned.
    He became the bad guy by putting Light on this pattern of deep state operation.

And now Snowden has been replaced as the bad guy by Trump and Company ..and for the same reasons...exposing the deep state vulnerability..and operations and working against them.

And if there is substance to what Camouflaged states about what's coming ..it is going to escalate in violence and intensity...in planned and engineered confusion/chaos...vitriol.

When and if that comes to pass...all this Snowden stuff is going to become a moot point.

Ok...back to work...

My .02,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    TommyGun,

I gotta make this quick as I must get back to work after lunch.

You bring up a good point here ..to a point. I am not talking about the government per se..and it is difficult at times to make a clear distinction between the Deep State masquerading as an unelected government operating through our government but for their specific interests/power/lucre...and the will of the people. But I am indeed talking about the very deep state steering our foreign and since the Obama Administration our domestic policy..social causes..and holding the American People and nation hostage and in bondage to the same..domestically ...as well as in foreign policy.

I am saying that in the last 8 years so many have caught on to something very wrong going on out here. Very very wrong. Though many knew something was wrong..they only knew because their individual numbers kept coming up short while others made out at their expense. Many could not vocalize this ..as they had no concrete informatoins and their thinking processes have been hindered by a standard television and movie education. But they knew enough to be pissed and vote...and not be swayed by the standard propaganda around election...they had seen that movie to many times.

This is a function and a result of the deep state programming on them.

I think that Snowden saw and realized this from the inside where so many have no access. And Snowden was of sufficient intellect and ability to weigh it out to see the pattern of the "Fallen" intimately in operation.

Why do I say this...because I believe he had nothing to gain by it and everything to lose and risk.

I also think that Snowden saw and read sufficient informations to know that Putin and Russia are dealing with the same "Deep State" as is America. And this is why he chose to go to Russia...from Hong Kong.

After reading Major George Racy Jordan's book...."From Major Jordan's Diary" I have concluded that the Rosenburgs were fall guys. That many many Nuclear materials including yellow cake were shipped during WW2 through Great Falls, Montana...and that airfield through the Siberian route by aircraft across Canada and Alaska and into Russia. This was done with the knowledge and aid of the White House and Harry Hopkins working for FDR.

We here in America supported and sustained the Soviet Nuclear program at a time when we only had limited amounts of this stuff for our uses.
    This book is a definite eye opener about traitors in our government.

I don't have all the answers myself TommyGun..and I too know that our hijacked/stolen government is not the knight in shining armor. I have long ago given up on that philosophy or belief system.

Prepping itself and the distrust our rigged government has for our people heavily reinforced this belief in me.

My .02,
    Orangetom

Only want to make one general point; The Rosenbergs absolutly were not fallguys, they were guilty. As I said, the Venona Papers ---of Soviet origin --- proved it .
    It is impossible for me to believe that we would send any Yellowcake or other nuclear material to Russia: we had so little at the time and only could make those two Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs by the end of summer, 1945.
    No one had any illusions about playing nice with the Soviets despite our desperate alliance through necessity with them during the war. FDR and Truman knew we'd be crossing swords with them after the war.....Patton even wanted to push them out of eastern europe. Strategically, he was right, though it is highly questionable it would have succeeded had we tried.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Only want to make one general point; The Rosenbergs absolutly were not fallguys, they were guilty. As I said, the Venona Papers ---of Soviet origin --- proved it .
    It is impossible for me to believe that we would send any Yellowcake or other nuclear material to Russia: we had so little at the time and only could make those two Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs by the end of summer, 1945.
    No one had any illusions about playing nice with the Soviets despite our desperate alliance through necessity with them during the war. FDR and Truman knew we'd be crossing swords with them after the war.....Patton even wanted to push them out of eastern europe. Strategically, he was right, though it is highly questionable it would have succeeded had we tried.

Some of the stuff sent to Russia through the Alaska route and into Siberia was printing presses as well as the plates, ink, and special paper to print dollar bills. Also Stainless Steel Tubing for nuclear uses at a time when ...like Yellow Cake...we only had so much of this stuff.
    We also shipped to Russia during the war a number of field portable oil refineries.

What Major Jordan also discovered in some of the crates was the blueprints of an American Factory in Connecticut named Electric Boat..wherein at the time our submarines were built.

As Major Jordan states..in his book...any time there was significant delays...the Russians would call Washington DC directly and speak to Harry Hopkins...one of FDR's closest advisers...and Harry Hopkins would speak to Major Jordan to find out what was the delay and did Major Jordan need any more resources...etc..but do not delay these shipments to Russia.

Remember what just happened....with Hillary and the State Department facilitating and approving the sale of some 20% of American uranium to Russia.

This alone makes Russian collusion in our elections stupid beyond measure. For it has been the State Department itself which has been colluding with the Russians ..constantly and even under past administrations. The State Department has been known to be dominantly pro Communist verses the Department of Defense which has been historically pro Israel.

Thanks,
    Orangetom