Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putin trolls Comey

Default Putin trolls Comey

Honestly I don't know what to think of Putin.
    Is he that big an enemy to us? or just looking out for his country's interests?
    Is he the straw man the deep state needs to maintain their gravy train? After all who needs F-35s with no enemies? John McCain for example.

but gotta give the man credit, he can really troll the US:

It looks weird when the chief of a security agency records his conversation with the commander-in-chief and then hands it over to media via his friend," Putin was quoted by Russia's Tass. “This is strange. What is the difference then between the FBI director and Mr. Snowden? He is not a head of the special services, but a human rights activist.”

The trolling concluded when Putin said that "by the way, if he (Comey) is subject to any sort of persecution in connection with this, we will be ready to give him political asylum in Russia. And he should know about this."
    The rest of the article is interesting as well, here are a few more excerpts:

Predictably, the Russian president once again reiterrated his denial of meddling in the U.S. election, saying that Russia has openly expressed its views and hasn't engaged in any covert activities.

Continuing the combative mood, Putin then turned the tables on the US, saying it was the US which has sought to influence Russian elections by funding NGOs as part of its aspirations for global domination. "Turn a globe and point your finger anywhere, you will find American interests and interference there."

"And what about constant U.S. propaganda, constant U.S. support of America-oriented non-government organisations by giving them money directly? Isn't it an impact on our minds? Isn't it an attempt to influence how we should behave during election campaigns? This continues year after year," he said.

He added that many heads of state around the world had told him of similar U.S. meddling in their internal affairs. But they would not voice their concerns openly, fearing to "spoil relations" with Washington. As for Russia, "we have an opinion of our own, we express it openly. But this is not any sort of underground subversive activity", Putin said.

Putin said that Russia has climbed out of recession despite continuing Western sanctions, adding that the restrictions have forced the country to "switch on our brains" to reduce dependence on energy exports. He lamented yesterday's Senate decision Wednesday to impose new sanctions on Russia as a reflection of Western efforts to "contain" Russia, but insisted that the measures have only made the country stronger.

Putin said that a slump in oil prices had been a more important factor in Russia's economic slowdown than the sanctions. Importantly, Putin acknowledged that the Russian economy hasn't yet shed its dependence on exports of raw materials, but noted that non-energy exports have been growing. Russia has responded to the U.S. and EU sanctions by halting most Western food imports, a move that has helped increase Russian agricultural output.
    Russian farmers have pleaded with the Kremlin to keep the import ban even if the West lifts its sanctions

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

There is a man that has his country's welfare in mind, unlike the last 8 years. We finally get one that thinks the same, and people, over here, go crazy.

If it was Putin vs hillary, I have a good idea which I would vote for.

I'm rowing in winni's boat!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Putin makes a great point..... there is no difference between Whiney and Snowden!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I Have no reason to defend Comey and am glad he was fired, the prick should have recommended Hillary be prosecuted, but leaking his own memo, which I don't believe was classified info, is in no way comparable to what Snowden did.

Having said that, I can't see him giving Putin anything. But then again , the whole dam place is a cesspool, and Trump can't drain it fast enough.

I heard something about some of the info being classified........... not sure if it's true.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

So you believe nothing in those memos to be classified Bam? I have a hard time myself believing that....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Putin is having his laugh at our media and phony leadership. This is because he has the same or similar problems in his country with his controlled leadership..being played by the deep state...on a world wide scale.

Putin is in a similar position of his own and in his nation as is Trump...working against the Globalists..and deep state..bought and paid for by world wide interests.

The Globalists/deep state...communism is their creation...their baby ..always was and always has been.

It is my belief ...that the one thing the Globalists fear and dred...is for Putin and Trump to finally meet ..compare notes...to discuss frankly and in a manner and place not controlled by the Globalists...They fear this greatly.

This is, to me, the long range reason they keep pushing this phony Russian Narrative...long after it has worn thin and has become toilet tissue shredded on the bathroom floor by the Comey revelations.... so to speak.

They must keep the American People on their puppet strings using and misusing the olde propaganda line of fear of the Russians...because they fear a meeting of Trump and Putin in a manner they cannot control and steer.

This is why all the leaks in the White House..to control Trump and Company...to put Trump and Company in a corner they control or destroy them.

For they consider America and Russia to be their private fiefdom..their royal property...Their territory...just like a Mafia Don has territory but in and on a international level.

And in propaganda ...they have pitted both nations against each other for political/economic lucre...good cop and bad cop..for over 70 years now. For control..for international power....for a lie.

The people of Russia are just as propagandized as are Americans into the international dogma ...of hating and not trusting each other. They too are on the puppet string and have so been for over 70 years.

The olde guys who taught me many years ago explained that there were more Communists in our school systems, and in our government than in the Kremlin. Though I had great difficult at first adjusting to this understanding, events since have confirmed that the olde guys were correct.

The Anti Fa movement and the Social Justice Warriors, the feminists, the race movements, the sex/sexual orientation movements and their modus operandi have confirmed this to me as the fruit these internal Communists in our country have produced over the years. This by the fruit ..the chaos they have produced all across this nation and in conflict with our basic American beliefs and due processes.
    There is more...much more..but this will suffice for now.

I think Putin is having his moment of levity at Americas expense with the Comey/Snowden comments.. and well deserved I think.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-16-2017 at 08:38 AM.

What Snowden did was awaken many Americans in confirmation to what they have been thinking and postulating all along about the real status of our government and it's very nature. The inner workings...not to be seen or known by the general public.

What Snowden did was to flesh out this knowledge with more and intimate details of that for which others had been postulating...theorizing by pattern recognition.

These others of whom I speak...many of them were put in jail for speaking to people across this country and getting them to think outside of the standard news media/education propaganda boxes in which the deep state has put them from infancy. These people were holding talks on the money issues, religion, history, economics, politics...social causes...etc etc..to demonstrate that these were not unrelated issues but joined unto a pattern of operation to "Herd" or maneuver the unthinking American People along a trail that someone controls and manipulates as needed...or desired.

This was the danger....that the deep state could no longer control the people...by manipulating their thoughts and emotions...particularly near election times.

What Snowden did was to expose more and in intimate details of how these deep state people work ...and this type of information is never to be made public...or to use or alter a movie catch phrase..or moniker...and for which more of you might be familiar....

"The sleeper must never awaken."

I am sometimes given to ask if it might be possible that Snowden had some degree, even delayed, of effect on Americans who knew something was very wrong with our political system at work...something not ever to be known or suspected by the American people....that it was rigged against them..by both political parties.

This sufficient for people to talk about it across this nation...across the World Wide Web before the Trump /Hillary election took place....sufficient to awaken the sleeper ...at some base level in the American Conscience. To look at the process with disgust...and choose someone not a professional politician carrying the water for the deep state.

These Deep State revelations by Snowden, at a time when the then current Administration, kept instituting one social program after another after another to put certain "Favored and Targeted Groups" on the public purse and thus put the American People...constantly in bondage and servitude to pay for them. And many of these Social programs by government going against the basic beliefs of so many Americans.

Social Programs became the staple of the last Administration to the point where so many Americans began to subconsciously understand that they were being put in last place with their own time and monies ..while these Social Programs were being put in first place and on the public purse to pay for them. Americans became disgusted with the obvious Deep State agenda...and so voted in the last election.

My point here is that Snowden began to expose the Deep State and someone or some group out there did not want this Light put upon them. Enough people began to recognize the pattern...and speak about it nation wide and eventually world wide.

The vehemence and vitriol against Edward Snowden has now been replaced with vehemence and vitriol against Donald Trump.

And now today....the Deep State has much much bigger problems with which to contend than Edward Snowden...much much bigger.

Someone managed to get into the office of President of the United States who was never supposed to win...in a rigged system. The American people did not follow the Program of the Deep State...and they are now getting desperate.

In my mind..the struggle and chaos going on right now and all across this nation is the result of the American People not going along with much of the deep state program...and cutting the puppet strings. As a result...so many control arms of the deep state are becoming exposed...in particular the media as a bunch of shills or pimps for the deep state...and hopefully over time ...the rigged educational system....turning out these safe space...snowflakes or whatever they are called...even the violence movements are being exposed for the desperate and rigged groups that they are.

If Putin is ever able to get together with Trump and speak frankly with each other, sufficient to realize they are fighting the same fight, against the Deep State...and are able to "Tag Team" this same Deep State....well........as they say ...may we live in interesting times.

This, I think, is what the deep state fears....now. Not Snowden. That Ishmael might be dragged kicking and screaming into the Light....when he has for so many centuries operated best in the darkness. This is how a parasite works best in the dark...never known or, if possible, seen by it's host.

Buckle up and pull your straps tightly. It is going to be an interesting ride...

Again my .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-17-2017 at 08:19 AM.

What Snowden did was Broke the law!! He can be the whistle blower he aimed to be, but a jailed one....