Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A sense of calm ?

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Wow!!! Good Grief..... Cry Havoc !!!!

I am aware of this and get linked up to a lot of news and info ferreted out by the members here who do a lot more surfing than do I..but..I am not in a hurry to go to war so to speak.
    I dread this because of what I know it will do to my nation and people. I am also aware that there are forces who would encourage this on both phony sides of the phony political spectrum...and change America from what it is supposed to be to what they want....a dictatorial state. To Ishmael and away from Isaac.

But nonetheless reading the comments here brought to mind the speech of Mark Anthony from Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar."

I continue in trying to stay abreast of events and monitor this site for news and info as conditions appear to wax worse and worse..and by design. I pray for and fear for my Nation and People.

In His Name,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    None of us want it. No one in their right mind wants conflict, but to fail to acknowledge the possibility/probability, and be prepared to take action is utter folly. As the old adage implies, pray for the best but prepare for the worst.

No one wants war OT. Well, I take that back. The progressives do, and they continuously express the passion for it, but when us conservative like minded patriots are prepped to oblige their frontal attack, WE (the constitutional loving conservatives) are labeled the war mongers. How long do people expect us to bend over and take it up the a$$ before we fight back? HOW FU@KING LONG?????
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

As soon as the first stone or shot is sent my way it's game on....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!