Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: four people shot in Alexandria Va. GOP ball practice congressman included

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The liberal blogs are praising the gunman, saying he was their "open door" to more of the same. One poster said, if we can't get them one way, their are other means. Something to that effect.
    If you want to read some of the crap they are saying, some of the posters on Fox in the comment sections actually post links to blogs.
    deserved to get shot because they have the wrong views on gun control, or Obamacare, or Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post
    Assault pistol?????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Ya know, before long Major League Baseball will be in danger of extinction because someone is going to beat someone t death with and "assault" bat. And it won't even be wrapped on barbed wire.

"And it won't even be wrapped in barbed wire"............
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I was at a doctors office this morning and whatever channel they had it on was reporting about the shooting. They had a guy on there that said he was across the street inside a building, and boy did this guy have his story straight. No saying ummm, no thinking about it, just straight to the point answers when the reporter asked him.

What kind of weapon was it? It was a Kalishnikov, AK-47. (that is what he said which struck me as odd)

What did the shooter look like? He was a middle aged man, between the age of 50-60 years old. White guy, wearing a blue shirt, short, and kinda stocky.

Maybe my foil is on a little too tight but he seemed to be planted there.

I FOUND THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: That's funny. The news did not air the witness's last statement. Hmmmmmm..........
    Last edited by 91CavGT; 06-14-2017 at 04:41 PM.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I was at a doctors office this morning and whatever channel they had it on was reporting about the shooting. They had a guy on there that said he was across the street inside a building, and boy did this guy have his story straight. No saying ummm, no thinking about it, just straight to the point answers when the reporter asked him.

What kind of weapon was it? It was a Kalishnikov, AK-47. (that is what he said which struck me as odd

And to find out the POS perp committed suicide before they got to him. F$&king Pu$$y!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Got it thanks, you'd be amazed at the different reporting. CBS keeps calling them a soft target.............hello, capitol police, secret service, armed protection. Not exactly a soft target.
    Except there was only capitol police because the majority whip was present. They don't all get a detail.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

I thought I heard AK but was on the highway and in and out of truck all day. Any surprise that it's a Russian rifle? Early I went to MSNBC and they did not disappoint. Reporter kept calling it an auto assault rifle and interviewee kept correcting it to be a senior auto rifle.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

That guy talked all tacticool too. He's a plant IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sandman1; 06-14-2017 at 07:29 PM.
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

That wouldn't surprise me.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.