Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: four people shot in Alexandria Va. GOP ball practice congressman included

Default four people shot in Alexandria Va. GOP ball practice congressman included

Majority wip spell? Steve Scalice shot in the hip, over 50 shots fired. A suspect is in custody. Two police also shot
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

They're saying a guy was walking around before practice and asked if the people on the field were republicans or democrats.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

LOL, I'm having to watch it on CBS of course they aren't going to report that............. who's reporting?

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    They're saying a guy was walking around before practice and asked if the people on the field were republicans or democrats.
    Read that too. WTF is wrong with people? Oh, I disagree with you so I'm gonna unload 50-100 rounds during a baseball practice?

I'll tell you this though... with the way the left is going (protests, riots, anti 1A, etc.) I don't think they'll win much if anything at the election box for a long time.
    Hannibal ad portas

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    LOL, I'm having to watch it on CBS of course they aren't going to report that............. who's reporting?
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14...ople-shot.html
    Hannibal ad portas

Hmmmmm...Camouflaged....

I am thinking about your warning in the thread.."Conflicts ...Nationwide ...it wont be long now."

I am not sure about the article ..with it being a High powered rifle. I think the media may have gotten that wrong....though it is yet early in the investigation ..which also lends it to the question ..how do they know it was a high powered rifle.

My instincts tell me the fellow was a horrible shot if it was a high powered rifle.

Well none the less...I am given to ask..is this the opening round of a new strategy in process ??

Time will tell. I will also be bringing up this question with the people at work for which I spoke about the "Conflicts ..Nationwide " Business the other day.

Another variety of domestic terrorism...for political purposes. Political terrorism!!?? Another way of Herding us?? Putting us further into bondage??

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Got it thanks, you'd be amazed at the different reporting. CBS keeps calling them a soft target.............hello, capitol police, secret service, armed protection. Not exactly a soft target.

I heard it was a M4 clone. If so then not a High powered rifle but it could have a lot of mag capacity.

I am not watching or listening to any of this. I would not have found out had I not tuned into this site this morning. I've been cutting my grass so that I don't have to mess with it come the weekend.

I am sure the talking heads on the left and the right will be massaging this for all they can get...and again the public will be left outmaneuvered.

My question is whom or what will be the next one..if it is part of the scenarios for which Camouflaged described in the other thread??

Orangetom

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Sitting at the Miami VA.
    Listening to the t.v. here...
    Over and over again statements stating m4 assault rifle.. and prayer said a few minutes ago asked God to please guide our lawmakers in finding a solution to this in the future.
    Pfft.
    Stack it deep my friends

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!