Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Conflicts nation wide! It won't be long now...

Ahhh..great Tex...yes ...you caught it nicely. However..I verily like the Glenfield model 60 and more than the fabled Ruger 10/22. Mine is one of the olde ones before they shortened the whole thing. And accurate too.

Yeah TEx...I was talking a bit tongue in cheek there....but I never discount a .22 LR in the hands of someone who knows how to use one...and what they can do.

The Ruger .22 that I do like is the MkII Government target ..heavy barrel..now that is a very accurate pistol.

Good catch Tex.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-12-2017 at 12:59 PM.

I agree that at least one well-funded group seems to be trying hard to bring the USA down or at least cause a lot of chaos. And there are possible terrorists scattered around our country.
    But still the odds of major problems this summer are small.
    But I am not an idiot and I do carry all the time. But then there are always bad guys around where ever you live.

Yes Tom a 22 can be deadly. But one with a 22 I wouldn't consider heavily armed! Lol I have 3 old mint 60's that shoot lights out with iron sights. I also have a Frankensteined/modified 10/22 that's accurate as heck too.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I agree with Hiwall on this. Yes I'm sure there's plenty of talk from many Loony Libtards about disrupting/instigating a conflict. I believe most doing the yapping are full of sh-t!! But I still stay vigilant about watching my surroundings....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I believe most doing the yapping are full of sh-t!!
    I also think they are generally cowards.
    And that they probably couldn't hit anything more than 5 feet away.

but I also think it unwise to count on any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Ahhh..great Tex...yes ...you caught it nicely. However..I verily like the Glenfield model 60 and more than the fabled Ruger 10/22. Mine is one of the olde ones before they shortened the whole thing. And accurate too.

Yeah TEx...I was talking a bit tongue in cheek there....but I never discount a .22 LR in the hands of someone who knows how to use one...and what they can do.

The Ruger .22 that I do like is the MkII Government target ..heavy barrel..now that is a very accurate pistol.

Good catch Tex.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    I've got dern near a box of 22 or so saved up for just this thing. I'm accurate enough to pierce some ears with a few of my 22 rifles, especially my Savage 24 V. The others are mostly tube fed to beat any mag limitation, and a 10-22 or three or so.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I love my Charger. Gotta practice with it some more but I'm pretty happy with less than quarter size groups at 25 yards. Combine that with quiet ammo and no one can tell where the shots are coming from!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Well if they want a frickin war we can accommodate them , wish it wouldn't come to that but that is why we prep. Sorry dam stupid bastids.

Did you guys watch these links?

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    This Sheriff knows something. Is this a coincidence that I post this thread yesterday after reading some staging blogs, then find this sheriff goes on FB to WARN the public and to arm ourselves and be ready? This is him being interviewed on Fox about his FB warning.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/546790904...#sp=show-clips

And here is his YouTube video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=047kMuDr980
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I don't want any war in my life. But if the useful Idiots start something I'll be damned to just sit by and watch.