Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Conflicts nation wide! It won't be long now...

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Oh don't pick on Chockula, he's like 10 years old. Lol But I'd still take him on my fire team. He shoots better than his Dad!! Lol
    Oh! Then, that casts a different light on things...long as he can take orders in the field...and not go charging head long into eternity like the charge of the light brigade.

Lmao!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Haha I was posting on glockulas kindel. Still crazy tired but home. Had to sit next to uber libtard college kids talking about safe spaces and friend privlage...I actually at one point busted out laughing at them...they got all butthurt
    When they were talking politics I was in visioning the wings breaking off in a fireball to put me out of my misery
    Last edited by driftz240; 06-16-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Laughing my a$$ off. Now that's misery right there! Did you educate them at all?
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

One guy was saying how his friends abandoned him because he was playing with pokemon at 19. And how sad he was. The other guy said... Ohhhhh my goooood I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I hope I'm not stepping outside of my friend privlage with this information..... I shot orange juice out of my nose INA laugh gasp. They all paused and mean mugged me... Later in the flight I was flipin threw that kiosk and was going to play a game. Picked hue dots or something never played or heard of it. No instructions . so game comes on and I'm like OK so what the f do I do? Tap on the screen a few times wtf. This games stupid... I hear Mr friend privlage say omg he is confused by hue dots... I said no I think it would work if I used this finger and flipped him a playfully bird. More of a joke back at him than a mean thing. Dude teared up and just looked straight forward the entire 4hours we had left. In 14 hours non got up to use the restroom be cause they were to chicken to ask me to move...lmfao. I went about 3 times. I could tell one really had to go bad with about 3 hours to go. Ai I held it tight just to make him suffer more.lmfao

At the start of the flight they were talking about how they were failing at picking up the high school girls they were saposed to be teaching English to.... And how they were butt hurt how the Japanese kids didn't think they were cool. I told wife layer she had a good laugh. I just wanted to say..do you know why you failed? Because women don't want a guy who's going to run to a safe space and hug a pokemon doll if your house gets broken in to. They want to feel safe and secure with a man. A man with a future. Sure in the young ages they might date you but by the time there 22 they'd looking for something your not.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

How psychedelic