Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Conflicts nation wide! It won't be long now...

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Did you guys watch these links?
    Yes, I watched the YouTube video. Pretty much it was intel that I already knew. It's when, not if we get attacked. Couldn't watch the interview due to time constraints.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I watched both, and I think we're going to see more and more of this from LEOs who have their heads on straight. I agree that its just a matter of when, not if, before something happens. I hate to see the day, but I'm ready for it.

"I am a man of peace, but if war comes to my door it will find me home."

Winston Churchill

Excellent Hiwall!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I keep my fence rows and property boundaries mowed and maintained to put a buffer between my home and undesirable critters and wildlife, if they make it to my doorstep I have failed. I'd much rather deal with them on my terms rather than theirs when they have a plan and target in sight.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Don't nobody get into a braw untill I get home Wednesday...lol
    We get no news about the USA here.

Hey Count Chockula, I stopped by yer place and snatched up all yer guns. I didn't want them looted if you were out of Country and the Libtard war started!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

What a great friend!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

lol
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

My BIL is still on his way home to Florida from visiting us for a week. He only brought about 20 guns/ammo with him this time, including new variations of about 5 different AR15s.....one set up to shoot 456, one with the 22 cal conversion, his cometition AR (which was easy to have a quarter size grouping at 100 yards). He also brought 3 new Henry repeating rifles (lever action, bolt action, in different calibers).

He wouldn't be very happy if SHTF before he got back home, but deffinatelt wouldn't be messed with....he is a LEO captain who is also a black belt.