Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok..looks like it is happening in London again...buckle up..

The whole world is at war with Islam. But this is not a new war, it has been ongoing for centuries. This is a proven fact, yet many or most will not acknowledge it. So they allow the followers of Islam into their non-Muslim countries. The Muslims do not even need a Trojan Horse. They willingly let known enemies freely into their countries. Then when extreme violence erupts they act surprised. They say it is done by a madman not a rational enemy. They blame anyone and anything except what it truly is.
    At some point the attacks will cause the people to stand up and demand their gov do something, anything, to stop the attacks. But their gov had allowed these people into the country knowing full well that they were the enemy. The gov let them in on purpose. So when action is demanded by the people the gov will indeed act. The gov will put extreme restrictions on their own citizens, "for their protection". The citizens will accept these restrictions without pause. And when the attacks continue they will again demand that the gov take action to stop the attacks. So more and more restrictions and loss of rights will be imposed on the citizens.
    But never will the gov gather and deport the ones responsible.
    Look at all the European Countries and you will see this taking place. The same as it is here. Thanks, Patriot Act. Thanks, TSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post
    I have english buddies in the military from being deployed with them. What i think is hard for alot of people to realize the Muslims are fully in those countries over there. And have been for decades. Rulers parliament etc etc etc. It's too late for them. The sharia plaque has already decimated the population which is why no one sees them as bad. All brainwashed.
    Not 100% but enough that the minority can't do crap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One other point of interest that no one else has touched on is the fact that the Mayor of London is muslim. And I haven't seen or heard anything about him making any sort of statement about this.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    The whole world is at war with Islam. But this is not a new war, it has been ongoing for centuries. This is a proven fact, yet many or most will not acknowledge it. So they allow the followers of Islam into their non-Muslim countries. The Muslims do not even need a Trojan Horse. They willingly let known enemies freely into their countries. Then when extreme violence erupts they act surprised. They say it is done by a madman not a rational enemy. They blame anyone and anything except what it truly is.
    At some point the attacks will cause the people to stand up and demand their gov do something, anything, to stop the attacks. But their gov had allowed these people into the country knowing full well that they were the enemy. The gov let them in on purpose. So when action is demanded by the people the gov will indeed act. The gov will put extreme restrictions on their own citizens, "for their protection". The citizens will accept these restrictions without pause. And when the attacks continue they will again demand that the gov take action to stop the attacks. So more and more restrictions and loss of rights will be imposed on the citizens.
    But never will the gov gather and deport the ones responsible.
    Look at all the European Countries and you will see this taking place. The same as it is here. Thanks, Patriot Act. Thanks, TSA.
    Yep, and I believe that this is exactly what the government wants IMO. Problem, Reaction, Solution; the end result will be an all powerful government having total control over it's own citizens.

I want to take this opportunity to thank God above that I came across this site years ago, thank God that there are others out there that see this for what it is, and to take this opportunity to pray a hedge of protection over all of you. Stay vigilant my brother's and sister's, and keep your powder dry.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I want to take this opportunity to thank God above that I came across this site years ago, thank God that there are others out there that see this for what it is, and to take this opportunity to pray a hedge of protection over all of you. Stay vigilant my brother's and sister's, and keep your powder dry.
    Thank you 91CavGT, I also thank god that I managed to find this site many years ago as well and communicate with like minded individuals. We must all stick together on this forum, keep prepping, stay politically active in our local communities, and pray as we ride out these storms.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    Yep, and I believe that this is exactly what the government wants IMO. Problem, Reaction, Solution; the end result will be an all powerful government having total control over it's own citizens.
    Yes I know the Mayor of London is a Muslim. He did make several statements condemning the attack.

However..I am aware that within some 20 years the England we knew ..the England of Shakespeare. Of Oliver Cromwell, Of Louis Mountbatten...of Horatio Nelson and yes..that Olde English Bulldog...Winston Spencer Churchill..will be gone. Their monuments, in like manner to ours, will be torn down by the Politically Correct.

I have been saying and thinking for years now that someone out there wants to make us as are Englishmen...no thanks. Though I have a great admiration for English HIsotry and in particular the English Civil War...I have no desire to become an English Subject.

Nor for that matter do I so desire to become a World Subject...with "privileges" granted by government...granted by the Sovereign. Not for me thanks. I'm not an Ishmaelite.

My Maddening .02,

Orangetom

Sorry buddy. Just thought it might be spell check at it again, and it was bugging me. LOL
    BESIDES, I was bored.
    Been living at the hospital the last three days. We were at our gig and hubby started bleeding rectally very heavily and passed smooth out. We took him to the ER and after exam, they ambulanced him to the Scott and White in College Station. That was Friday. We are still here. He's still bleeding even after they performed a colonoscopy and removed a small 6mm polyp.. They think it might be a diverticulosis bleeder. May have to surgically remove it tomorrow if it doesn't stop bleeding. He has been bleeding like a stick hog. Scary!

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    The problem with Europe is that they've become "content" ( whatever Cammie lol) with these types of actions. On my way out of Va. I was listening to BBC the commentator was talking the political implications because it's so close to election there. He stated the mindset of the voters is "it happens" and that there wouldn't be much impact.

Are you freakin serious? Then a witness that saw a woman who had been attacked come into the "pub" he was in, seeking help, said this incident wouldn't sway him going places or how he viewed people of any religion. These people are ignorant!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Omg cammie prayers to both u guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Thanks Hun. Yeah, it scared the crap out of me! As much as he's bleeding, you'd think his throat had been cut. Odd thing is, there is no pain involved. Strange huh?
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Well, at least he is at Scott and White in CS and not at St. Joseph's in Bryan. He is in good hands. Don't EVER go to St. Joseph's.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best