Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok..looks like it is happening in London again...buckle up..

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    It is only a matter of time before we see attacks here at the same frequency that they are occurring over there. The big difference here is that in most places it is legal for citizens to fight back with firearms while it is not legal over there. Because of this, the attacks will be focused in "gun free" zones.
    Agree completely. We're on borrowed time as it is. Its gonna happen here, just a question of when and where.

Last time some Jihad Freaks tried to shoot up an art expose in Garland Texas they got dropped by armed civilians!! A win for the good guys...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Last time some Jihad Freaks tried to shoot up an art expose in Garland Texas they got dropped by armed civilians!! A win for the good guys...
    Yup, that's why I believe we're going to see attacks in places like NYC, LA, and the DC area for the most part. If they try anything in Texas again, they might resort to a suicide bombing. Unfortunately that's not much an armed citizen can do about that, you're as screwed as everyone else.

The problem with Europe is that they've become "content" ( whatever Cammie lol) with these types of actions. On my way out of Va. I was listening to BBC the commentator was talking the political implications because it's so close to election there. He stated the mindset of the voters is "it happens" and that there wouldn't be much impact.

Are you freakin serious? Then a witness that saw a woman who had been attacked come into the "pub" he was in, seeking help, said this incident wouldn't sway him going places or how he viewed people of any religion. These people are ignorant!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    The problem with Europe is that they've become "content" ( whatever Cammie lol) with these types of actions. On my way out of Va. I was listening to BBC the commentator was talking the political implications because it's so close to election there. He stated the mindset of the voters is "it happens" and that there wouldn't be much impact.

Are you freakin serious? Then a witness that saw a woman who had been attacked come into the "pub" he was in, seeking help, said this incident wouldn't sway him going places or how he viewed people of any religion. These people are ignorant!
    I wouldn't say ignorant, more like brainwashed to accept it and not do anything about it while also being brainwashed about the elephant in the room.

And it is happening here. The media reports day after day do all they can to try not to mention the words radical islamic terrorism. The last squater in chief reinforced the media propaganda by also refusing to talk about the elephant in the room. Speaking of propaganda, keep in mind that it is now legal for media outlets to broadcast propaganda thus continuing the brainwashing of those who are still asleep here in the states.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Those who are content with the status quo and collateral damage will be the vic's. There is nothing we can do to change that mindset. They will blame this admin for their lack of due diligence and the fight continues as usual. If they are willing to sacrifice their own safety to try to prove their point, they will only get one chance, then they'll be dead. So be it. We've tried.
    Protect your own and let them have their destiny. Personally, I know the price is too high. Me and mine will not become vic's of ideology.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 06-04-2017 at 01:15 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Those who are content with the status quo and collateral damage will be the vic's. There is nothing we can do to change that mindset. They will blame this admin for their lack of due diligence and the fight continues as usual. If they are willing to sacrifice their own safety to try to prove their point, they will only get one chance, then they'll be dead. So be it. We've tried.
    Protect your own and let them have their destiny. Personally, I know the price is too high. Me and mine will not become vic's of ideology.
    This is why I'm beginning to find it more difficult to have sympathy for the victims. How many times does this have to happen, before they start to acknowledge that Islam is a problem?
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 06-04-2017 at 01:15 PM.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

I have english buddies in the military from being deployed with them. What i think is hard for alot of people to realize the Muslims are fully in those countries over there. And have been for decades. Rulers parliament etc etc etc. It's too late for them. The sharia plaque has already decimated the population which is why no one sees them as bad. All brainwashed.
    Not 100% but enough that the minority can't do crap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

On another note, it looks like the UK government is using this attack for another power grab.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7771896.html

Theresa May says the internet must now be regulated following London Bridge terror attack

Anyone on this forum with half a brain can see what this is going. It will start out by targeting radical Islamic websites/forums, and it will eventually be used to go after conservative sites/forums such as this one for "hate speech," and "extremism."