Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What the fuk is this

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    You are doomed.........doomed, I tell you. Best to beat your blackberry with a hammer. seems to work.
    Or drop it while going down 635 at 65 mph while riding your bike. At least it worked for my old boss.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Might want to inquire of some of your neighbors as to whether they've seen any black SUVs around your neighborhood. Further, I think I might drop it in a bottle of liquid lye.

$hit beo, you should have been here last night when I opened it up. I had a LOOOOOOONG conversation with President Trump, mostly about fixing health care, but God knows what else cause I had a few beers. HAHA . No black SUVs showed up today , so I guess it must be a harmless piece of crap, maybe out of a toy, our granddaughter was here 2 days , but it had no wires or connections so I don't know. I'm a frickin idiot when it comes to technology, I don't even own a frickin cellphone. If the feds want to listen to me, more power to them. I got nothin to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    $hit beo, you should have been here last night when I opened it up. I had a LOOOOOOONG conversation with President Trump, mostly about fixing health care, but God knows what else cause I had a few beers. HAHA . No black SUVs showed up today , so I guess it must be a harmless piece of crap, maybe out of a toy, our granddaughter was here 2 days , but it had no wires or connections so I don't know. I'm a frickin idiot when it comes to technology, I don't even own a frickin cellphone. If the feds want to listen to me, more power to them. I got nothin to hide.
    Might want to check your car for tracking devices also. Could be the animal rights idiots after yore ole country ass for killing them frogs.

"Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

if you really want to know post a few pics on 4chan those dudes are amazing sleuths

Call CNN or MSNBC. They will make a HUGE story out of it. Trump is bugging innocent civilians! Hope you're not part Russian.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

If you discover a bug, never remove it or damage it. Just hold your private conversations elsewhere, taking pains to scan that 2ndary venue first with a snooper.

Why? Because if you remove the bug they will know, and next time hide one so well you can't find it.

You feed the discovered bug misinfo. Subtle stuff. After the 1st or 2nd wild goose chase they will realize you have caught on. Keep it low key and save the big one for when you really need it.

If that is a bug it was planted by the MIB equivalent of the 3 stooges to leave it in the open. My money is on the recent visitors.
    Last edited by bruss01; 06-04-2017 at 12:44 PM.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Might want to check your car for tracking devices also. Could be the animal rights idiots after yore ole country ass for killing them frogs.
    If the animal rights perverts are spying on me, they need to be here tomorrow evening. Buddy Alvy gave me 2 snapping turtles today, gonna butcher them tomorrow or Tuesday . Maybe they will hold the channel locks and pull their heads out while I chop them off . HAHA Come and get me.

I told my wife the tale of catching, cooking and eating a snapping turtle in my youth. She replied "Why?! What did he ever do to YOU?!" I had to explain there were extenuating circumstances on account of him being made of meat. City girls get funny expressions on their faces sometimes.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    ..... Maybe they will hold the channel locks and pull their heads out while I chop them off.....
    LOLOL How do you think of thie Scheiße !! LOL