Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This is getting rediculous! Another accusation from NYT AND WP..

My God I think I've been blinded for life .

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    You mean the one who could have played linebacker for the Steelers? The one who could bulldog a full grown steer? The one whose hip pocket on her jeans had that little circle where she kept her can of dip? The one who when she walked by the flowers the flowers wilted? Yep! I've run across a few of those in my time.
    If that's the definition, you just described half the girls in my county.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    If that's the definition, you just described half the girls in my county.
    lol! You should see some of the ones I see in Walmart around here. Puts one in mind of being at a hog auction! But they're so damned ugly the auctioneer ran away!

Don't you just love the ones you see that weigh in at 300 to 400 pounds and wear skin tight short shorts and a T-Shirt three sizes too small that reads "I'm too sexy for this shirt", and nasty lookin feet the size of a dagger board in flip flops! And stiiiiink! OMG!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Don't you just love the ones you see that weigh in at 300 to 400 pounds and wear skin tight short shorts and a T-Shirt three sizes too small that reads "I'm too sexy for this shirt", and nasty lookin feet the size of a dagger board in flip flops! And stiiiiink! OMG!
    I see you've been in the Walmart I patronize. Why didn't you let me know, we could have had coffee together and discussed battle plans. And those clodhoppers, (feet), you mentioned, they're so dried and cracked they look a dry lake bed after about three years of hot sun and no rain. Yep! Know just which ones you're alluding to.

LOL. I think all Walmarts have their quirky people!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”