Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is getting rediculous! Another accusation from NYT AND WP..

Default This is getting rediculous! Another accusation from NYT AND WP..

This is just getting too rediculous now. And obvious..

Moments after President Trump departed on his first foreign trip as commander in chief, The New York Times reports that he called fired FBI Director James Comey a ‘nut job’ in a meeting with Russian officials last week, and The Washington Post reported the Russia probe has identified a current White House official as a person of interest.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...port-says.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...port-says.html
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 05-19-2017 at 03:55 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Spicys not denying it either.

Joe - NY

Your point being? The thing is, is this really news?
    I call it desperation, especially waiting until Trump was in the air and right after Rosensteins latest comments.
    These liberal children need to grow up. This is the most childish report yet.
    Hell, your messiah in Chief made worse comment than that about gov officals.
    Shall I quote a few for you to make excuses for?
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Well yeah, lol, the part about 'wheels up'....classic.

The guy continues to throw dirt in the ditch he's digging and you're worried about the shovel??!! Com'on!!

Joe - NY

On the contrary. The dirt you refer to is the graves the dems are digging to bury themselves in. Doing a great job too I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    On the contrary. The dirt you refer to is the graves the dems are digging to bury themselves in. Doing a great job too I might add.
    Lol. You funny girl!

Joe - NY

Saw a clip today where they're even starting in on VP Pence now, questioning his credibility. This bunch of goat f***ing arrogantcrats won't be satisfied unless they can succeed in becoming "dictators in chief" enmass...meaning the whole damned democratic party at large. They're starting to remind me of the way Hitler "eliminated" his "opposition", only a bit less violent......for now. I think I had better break out my reloading press and get busy. And, Cammi, ridiculous doesn't really begin to describe it. Its much, much worse than that, and I'm afraid its just getting started.

Just.

Watch the other hand. My bet is some major ramp up of US military action to thwart an 'imminent threat'.

Joe - NY

Um it's already happening, pay attention.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

This doent surprise me one iota. Those assholes are slime. We know they are planning a coup! Im ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Saw a clip today where they're even starting in on VP Pence now, questioning his credibility. This bunch of goat f***ing arrogantcrats won't be satisfied unless they can succeed in becoming "dictators in chief" enmass...meaning the whole damned democratic party at large. They're starting to remind me of the way Hitler "eliminated" his "opposition", only a bit less violent......for now. I think I had better break out my reloading press and get busy. And, Cammi, ridiculous doesn't really begin to describe it. Its much, much worse than that, and I'm afraid its just getting started.