Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ah, the Boss life.

Default Ah, the Boss life.

It's pushing 90 here in Ruckersville Va. I've been sent in to close out a project that was FUBAR'd . It's worse than they told me, but we're working it out. They told me to fix it, we're getting it done and I'm sure enjoying this AC lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Oh you spoiled little twerp! LOL.. get Out there are earn yer keep, boy! 90 is just a nice Spring day here in Central Texas!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 05-19-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Ahhh...ok...Ruckersburg, Virginia.

Not to far from Waynsboro where we like to stay and rent a cabin..on the other side of the mountain from the Wintergreen Skiing Resort.

I like it out there away from the fast food lane of life.

My AC in my car is not working. Both my car and olde truck use R 12. Fortunately I have stowed away about 7 olde one pound cans of R 12 from back in the day. No hurry to convert to todays R 134a. I am not very impressed with the efficiency of 134a as compared to R12. One day I will take time to work on and get it repaired..back on line.

Agree with Camouflaged. I've lived down in San Antonio and remember what the heat was like down there. The ground cracking open very far down in the earth. We used to lose a lot of our stuff out of our pockets deep down in those ground cracks. Surprisingly it could also get quite cold in the winters as well...that far south.
    90 degrees is cool down there.

My .02,

Orangetom

Well, not cool, but comfortable, like late Spring. We are acclamated to it. It would melt a Northerner. LOL
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Can confirm, I melt north of 80 and get uncomfortable north of 70. But I enjoy a good dry 20 degree day. The major thing that kept me from moving to Texas.

I love hot weather....hate cold.. Im perfectly comfortable at 85 to 90. Over 100 starts to suck
    But under 50 sucks worse.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Daelith View Post
    Can confirm, I melt north of 80 and get uncomfortable north of 70. But I enjoy a good dry 20 degree day. The major thing that kept me from moving to Texas.
    Exact same here.

Yeah..I like a cool...even a cold crisp day ...when the sun is out. I can dress up with clothes...and function well..but you can only remove so many clothes and remain comfortable or even safely function depending on what you are doing.

With me working in hot or hot damp environments means a sweat bandanna..and I am good to go.

It will so be this morning...I have brakes upon which to work...sweat bandanna will be the order of the day.

Having a refill on my cup of coffee and then best get with it.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Well we're still stuck here pushing dirt around and forming for concrete, there's a nice breeze and it's about 73 and no Sun. Perfect day for Fishing...........
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

So what went wrong that they sent you in?
    Cry in training - laugh in battle