Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tesla troubles

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Default Tesla troubles

Tesla workers straining under long hours, low pay and injuries https://www.rt.com/usa/388869-tesla-...ng-under-long/

Wonder how much of this is legit. And how much is paid off employees by big oil.
    Hold that thought gotta straighten my tinfoil hat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Tesla.....what a joke!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Another Enron maybe ?

If Tesla was such a great car why are there like NONE you see on the road ANYWHERE!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

They're nice cars, you see a lot of them in the bigger cities...but they are only economical because of tax adjustments. Were they to be sold for their actual cost, they would be around $200k each, and if everyone on the block installed a charger, the grid in California anyway would collapse.
    Good medicine in bad places

I see Ferraris, Porsches and Lamborghinis daily in the DFW metroplex. Not 1 Tesla to be seen! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I see Ferraris, Porsches and Lamborghinis daily in the DFW metroplex. Not 1 Tesla to be seen! Lol
    Texas are smarter than Californians....

They are nice cars though....very pretty on the inside and very high tech.

You walk up with the key fob and the doors unlock, you close the door and the seats adjust to your settings, the programming on the radio changes (if you and your spouse have different tastes), etc. When you open the door the side mirrors fold down, and when you close the door and walk away the car locks. Almost self-driving, too.

And accelerate like a freakin missile. Not that you can drive like that on California roads, because they're in such bad shape.
    Good medicine in bad places

I see several of them every day. There is a bakery off of I35 in Waco that has a supercharger setup for them. Every time I pass by there I see at least 2 of them plugged in and have seen up to 5 plugged in at once. I think the main reason I see them so much is due to Space X being down the street since Elon Musk owns Space X and Tesla.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Tale a lot of donuts to pay that electric bill !

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Tale a lot of donuts to pay that electric bill !
    Not really. From what I have read, it costs less than $5 in electricity to fully charge an electric car. I looked into buying an electric car because my commute is only about 48 miles a day, and if I were to expand my solar setup, I could use it to recharge the car costing Nothing to recharge the car after the initial investment. Not to mention regular maintenance is substantially less with no oil, no oil filter, no air filter, no spark plugs, ect.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best