Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As yet, unconfirmed, but interesting

Default As yet, unconfirmed, but interesting

Just saw a clip that Sheriff David Clarke has accepted an appointment an assistant Secretary of Homeland Security. Anyone else seen or heard anything about this?
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-18-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Fox News- He will work in the Office of Partnership and Engagement as a liaison to state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies. He said he will start in June.
    Last edited by jnr0104; 05-18-2017 at 07:33 AM.

That shoe definately fits! Clarke is a good, decent, honest man. He will be an asset!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Drain the swamp !

I think that he's a good pick and will help this "Woe is me" mentality that obama planted deep in the brains of anything that can try to consider themselves some sort of minority.

I'm left handed/right eye dominant. Where's my reparations?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Hey, so am I!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Me too, soon, we won't be a minority, LOL

Ya all 3 are freaks of nature!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Lol.. Happily, we are of "nature" !

I'm left handed/right eye dominant. Where's my reparations?

Wow!! I did not think there were that many of us around. Most I know are either left or right handed. ..period.

But all my life I have been left handed and dominant right eye/ right handed. I do everything right handed but eat and write.

Interesting to know there are others out there.

I too like David Clarke....for he shoots from the hip and plays no favorites...and obviously has little respect for the MSM....and the MSM has so, in that manner, earned it.

I verily agree with what Kingchip stated above...

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-18-2017 at 12:44 PM.