Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: As yet, unconfirmed, but interesting

Well the good thing is, that with a forum like this he has a nearly endless canvas................
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Well the good thing is, that with a forum like this he has a nearly endless canvas................
    Wow!! I'd not thought it through to that extent flock6...but your point is noted.

I may be confusing arts with crafts..but there seems to be a type of relationship between the two in creativeness....imagination.

I've just never been very gifted in either arena.

Gotta run now. Catch up with the boards over the weekend. Lots to get done this weekend and I cut my grass today such that have one less thing about which to worry.

Be safe folks,

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-20-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I think that he's a good pick and will help this "Woe is me" mentality that obama planted deep in the brains of anything that can try to consider themselves some sort of minority.

I'm left handed/right eye dominant. Where's my reparations?
    Hey I was too! Until my first grade teacher got a hold of me and made me a righty!
    I'm a Christian, Heterosexual, Conservative, Gun Owner...the world hates me! 😀

Yes, both are connected but from a different perspective.
    You have a great weekend. We have two gigs to perform and I hope my back can hold up. I'm hurting right now and I don't beleive in pain pills. Ack!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Hope you feel better Cammie
    --
    They tried to make me a rightie too, didn't work... lolol
    --
    OT, great post

While we are on the subject of old books, and the way we were, what really annoys me these days is:

If you want to know how something works or how to do something, speak to an old timer, say someone older than 40 (hey I'm way over that age, no insults being cast), because they know from experience and understanding.

Ask some younger than that, and they rush to google, and vomit back what they read, little comprehension, ask a question that google didn't cover and they are lost, can't figure it out. The have no foundation of understanding. Another way technology is dumbing us down while appearing to make us smart to others that also don't know the facts.

Sure, I google to get info, then I apply, test, understand if what I am being spoon fed really works they way it claims. Then I remember, and don't have to refer to google again. I see some kids around work, tied to their cell phone, googling words that people are using or concepts being discussed. It is scary what will be left when the current generation passes. I'm not claiming everyone is this way, it is just way out of balance.

I write left handed, am left eye dominate, paint right handed, can bat left it right handed, shoot a rifle right or left handed, shoot a pistol primarily right handed (I'm practising shooting left handed), can hammer equally well left or eight handed, and generally can do most things with either hand.

I guess I'm just confused!

I've never been accused of being artistic, but I have been called McGyver by a lot of different people.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

We're super human if you think about it! Some people can't even do half of those things at all......

As far as the gears turning all the time, my mind is like someone poured the junk drawers out on the trampoline.....
    Last edited by flock6; 05-19-2017 at 11:04 PM.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I do everything right handed except bat and golf

What an interesting thread.

I am right handed. I honestly don't remember if I stared off left. Catholic school you were forced to be right handed. Perhaps I have blocked out the ruler smacks on the hand lol.

I do everything right handed except for hockey. I am a lefty.

When my dad was telling me about dominate eye I found it was my left eye. Have been shooting all my left with my right eye. Primarily because I am right handed and it's easier right eye with right hand if that makes sense. At the range I will use my left eye occasionally with a handgun. When it comes to rifles I can't get comfortable using left eye with right hand. Kinda like playing twister while shooting. Not really safe haha
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

I shoot and write with my right, but split wood , rake, and use some other tools with my left.