Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erick Erickson: Mueller returns and Republicans should rejoice

I'm loving this crap being stirred up by the liberal media. Trump is getting a bad rap and start, but by design. Liberals and some RINOs are scared to death of his potential for success. Additionally, many fence sitters are turning away from liberal media and anything else going on against Trump. I think this will backfire on the midterm people that think they are stealing congress away. This crap has opened the eyes of many sheeple and won't end well for democrats.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I'm not loving it at all. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone but if these idiots don't back off and stop pushing, there is nothing in hell or on earth that will stop the carnage they face.
    The constitution people's mood is about to change rapidly. Just remember, the stillness of a people is extremely dangerous to those who are too busy making noise to hear and see.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Lets keep it civil.
    I don't agree with Jo but we all want what is best.
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Rosenstein knew Comey would be 'removed' before writing memo, Dem senator says
    Published May 18, 2017 Fox News
    Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein knew that FBI Director James Comey would be removed before he penned a now-famous memo that was cited by the White House as rationale for his firing, a Democratic senator said Thursday after a briefing with the top DOJ official.

Rosenstein, who a day earlier named a special counsel to oversee the Russia probe that Comey was helping lead before his ouster, briefed all U.S. senators on Capitol Hill Thursday.

Coming out of that briefing, Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., said: “He knew that Comey was going to be removed prior to him writing his memo.”
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

LOL, John. That's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Lets keep it civil.
    I don't agree with Jo but we all want what is best.
    Thank you Sir.

Joe - NY